Oakland @ Lebanon 1/26

ltowndevils

QUOTE(SopH1025 @ Jan 25 2007 - 11:56 PM) 826346453[/snapback]

and you hate me .........what a cliffhanger

hey i go to everygame even up to white county where are you at...........get your eyes checked buddy......im everywhere........................now will get me a plus membership

please......i really need that plus member status

Hate is a really strong word, soph. Simply not true.......

I rarely go to any away games and have only been able to around 5 of the home games. Sorry, but I really don't make it a point to scope the crowd when I go. I am there to see the game going on. However, I probably do need to get my eyes examined, as I am aging quickly. Thanks for the health tip.

Best of luck to the Patriots as they travel to the HOT BOX tonight.......let's sweep it.

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(2priceless @ Jan 25 2007 - 10:35 PM) 826346225[/snapback]

I haven't heard too much about Ken Walton this yr. Sounds like your best playmaker is O'Keefe.

No doubt in my mind that O'keefe McCarver is not only the best playmaker, but also the best scorer and best player. As a matter of fact, I believe McCarver is one of the top players in the district. He is the focus of every teams defense, yet he still manages to get his 20 most nights. He has led Lebanon to a surprising 4-4 district record (I know the record books show 4-5, but the loss at White Co. on Tuesday does not count, kinda like the Oklahoma people don't count the loss at Oregon.)

Ken has missed around 6 games for injury and suspension. He is just now getting back to 100%.

QUOTE(devildog @ Jan 26 2007 - 12:10 PM) 826346972[/snapback]

No doubt in my mind that O'keefe McCarver is not only the best playmaker, but also the best scorer and best player. As a matter of fact, I believe McCarver is one of the top players in the district. He is the focus of every teams defense, yet he still manages to get his 20 most nights. He has led Lebanon to a surprising 4-4 district record (I know the record books show 4-5, but the loss at White Co. on Tuesday does not count, kinda like the Oklahoma people don't count the loss at Oregon.)

Ken has missed around 6 games for injury and suspension. He is just now getting back to 100%.

i'll be watching for this kid tonight, dont expect him to do much with j-wade on him or deandre

I felt pretty good about how Oakland played except for about a 4 minute stretch in the third. Oakland came out and set the tone for the game by hitting 2 treys within 45 seconds of the start of the game and that was as close as Lebanon could get. Oakland did a good job of dictationg tempo and spreading the ball around, I believe Oakland had 6 guys last night with at least 6 points and 4 of the starters had at least 10.

Everybody played pretty well, but I feel the need to single out Jaffrious for his play last night. He locked down on McCarver for most of the game (most of his points came after Oakland had already built a huge lead) and that was probably the best game offensively he's had this season, he was money in the first half. I feel Chaisson played one of his better games, not from a point production standpoint or anything like that, far from it, but he made a concerted effort to look for his teammates and made some amazing passes, including one right under the basket, Drew Fann will never see a better pass for the rest of his life, would have been awesome if he would have just made it.

I think Lebanon had to pick a poison, knowing full well they were going to lose either way, and I guess they would just rather have points on the board, which I cant say I blame them, the uptempo/pressing style is what they do best and they go away from it in the first half which was one of the many reasons why lebanon couldnt stay close. I admire Lebanon for their fight tho, some teams would have thrown in the towel at the half, but lebanon chose to go full speed ahead

QUOTE(devildog @ Jan 26 2007 - 12:10 PM) 826346972[/snapback]

i thought 2p needed to get his eyes checked but you might need yours replaced if you honestly think he is one of the top players in the district................how deep does your list go top15 or what please tell me.................he is by far lebanons best player but he isnt all that now