Tennessee High?

TNtnns_07

QUOTE(barb @ Jan 26 2007 - 10:45 AM) 826346783[/snapback]

So how will she do against Greeneville's Deans and Dickson?

She did not really do much against Greeneville. She might have spent more time on the bench than the court. She needs to pick up some quickness and be more agressive on the defensive end. I am not sure how she got the scholarship to a D-1 school. I would have probably projected her to go to a small D-II school. She does have potential, but I have yet to see it.

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(greenevillefan @ Jan 26 2007 - 12:59 PM) 826346960[/snapback]

She did not really do much against Greeneville. She might have spent more time on the bench than the court. She needs to pick up some quickness and be more agressive on the defensive end. I am not sure how she got the scholarship to a D-1 school. I would have probably projected her to go to a small D-II school. She does have potential, but I have yet to see it.

..have any of Greenville players received commitments?

QUOTE(Joe222 @ Jan 26 2007 - 02:01 PM) 826347053[/snapback]

..have any of Greenville players received commitments?

They only have three seniors on the team. I think that only one of them is interested in playing at the college level. I think that Deans is the only one that has acknowledged to anyone that she wants to play college ball. I know that King has watched her and talked to her many times this year. But as far as the other two I don't think that they are going to go and play anywhere.

• 3 weeks later...

THS...will make the final of the Big 9, however they will face SHHS. It will be a good game because neither one wants to be in Greenville's Half of the bracket. SHHS will come out a winner and here is why:

1. They almost came back from 21 down to win in the last meeting.

2. THS never made a run at SHHS when they were down 20 at SHHS.

3. It is time for a new threat to emerge and SHHS is putting themselves in that position.

And to add to the comment about post players and SHHS...they do not need a dominate post because they have 3 or 4 i have seen rotate in and control most post players.