Sequatchie vs Whitwell

SeqValleyFan

How doeseveryone feel about this game? Ill tell you what i think.....we should be able to win as bad as we want. The lady tigers may be on "our list"........the only way whitwell wins is if thomas can shoot the ball the length of the court b/c we will steal it before she can get it across......option 2 for a whitwell win is for thsoe out of shape turds and redneck to storm the court causing the game to be forfeited.......option 3 if keepdreamin(levi Meyers) finally admits he is a 27 year old woman!! Go INDIANS!!

I'm making my "list" checking it twice going to whitwell and beating them twice.....the indians are coming....to town.......beware tigers you are right there with the enrgizer bunny and santa claus......Prediction Indians are up by 30 after the first quarter....levi myers comes of the bench and gets it close at the half then has to go back and play for hardy's boys!! Indians by 50 tonight.........Thoams wont hit double digits tonight bank on it.......we'll make barnett dribble the ball and its over........the plan is to give their post wide open layups theyve got a girl who hasnt hit two in a row the four years shes been there!!

SCHS 106

WHS 13