TN Middle School Duals-Pigeon Forge

pattonboysdad

i don't have much information, but my wife, who is there with our youngest son...called... and told me that sharpshooters defeated Roan County 83-0 and also defeated Murray Middle School 85-0

Sharpshooters wrestle Pigeon Forge next and then I think she said Bradly...circle the word think...i will try to talk to a coach later

It would be great if others who have more details on the other teams to update us as well...thanks

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(pattonboysdad @ Jan 27 2007 - 10:41 AM) 826348037[/snapback]

i don't have much information, but my wife, who is there with our youngest son...called... and told me that sharpshooters defeated Roan County 83-0 and also defeated Murray Middle School 85-0

Sharpshooters wrestle Pigeon Forge next and then I think she said Bradly...circle the word think...i will try to talk to a coach later

It would be great if others who have more details on the other teams to update us as well...thanks

just got another call...sharpshooters 80 something to 0 over pigeon forge

they...the sharpshooters... do wrestle bradley next

QUOTE(scarlet03 @ Jan 27 2007 - 01:19 PM) 826348212[/snapback]

Seymour defeated Webb, Maryville, Sevier County and Williamsburg to win their pool.

shaprshooters defeated bradley/lakewood 52-21...and i was told wrestles semour next

based on the post from scarlet03...looks like this is true...

and i am guessing it is for the championship

QUOTE(pattonboysdad @ Jan 27 2007 - 03:17 PM) 826348267[/snapback]

shaprshooters defeated bradley/lakewood 52-21...and i was told wrestles semour next

based on the post from scarlet03...looks like this is true...

and i am guessing it is for the championship

Sonds like the competition was really weak! Should have competed in last dual at Pigeon Forge

QUOTE(LouWho @ Jan 27 2007 - 02:52 PM) 826348301[/snapback]

Sonds like the competition was really weak! Should have competed in last dual at Pigeon Forge

you are exactly right louwho...competition was weak...but sharpshooters wrestled who showed up...i think during the last dual at pigeon forge the sharpshooters already had something on their schedule that they kept their committment too...but you know kennedy well enough to know...he will take his wrestlers anyplace ...anytime to wrestle great competition...even if his team loses...

we were told baylor would be there and that was one of the main reasons why sharpshooters went...but baylor did not show

now i don't know why they did not show...probably a very good reason...

but i know the team wanted at least a chance to prove who had the best middle school team in the state...baylor or sharpshooters...baylor is one of the teams that has kept the standard high in TN wrestling...and the sharpshooters wanted to see if they could compete with the big boys of wrestling in TN...my hunch is...it would be fun to watch

QUOTE(LouWho @ Jan 27 2007 - 02:52 PM) 826348301[/snapback]

Last week's PF tournament had the following results in case anyone would like to compare common opponents (bold)...

PF Middle School Duals

Results

Rd 1

webb 13 preatorian a 72

maury 12 cookeville 66

sevierville 24 heritage 46

Rd 2

webb 36 virginia middle school (VA) 60

maury 12 pigeon forge 60

preatorian b 24 collins hill (GA) 77

Rd 3

preatorian a 77 sevierville 12

cookeville 78 preatorian b 18

virgina ms 30 heritage 66

Rd 4

webb 42 sevierville 66

maury 36 preatorian b 72

collins hill 71 pigeon forge 6

Rd 5

preatorian a 72 virgina ms 12

cookeville 65 pigeon forge 24

webb 30 heritage 72

Rd 6

sevierville 30 virgina ms 36

preatorian b 34 pigeon forge 28

maury 6 collins hill 60

Rd 7

preatorian a 66 heritage 12

cookeville 12 collins hill 50

Rd 8 Championship

virgina ms 48 preatorian b 55

heritage 36 cookeville 42

preatorian a 48 collins hill 38

6TH VIRGINA MS

5TH PREATORIAN B

4TH HERITAGE

3RD COOKEVILLE

2ND COLLINS HILL

1ST PREATORIAN A

We were busy finishing our regular season by winning the Grand Championships with several teams in Nashville and throughout middle TN last week.

We were hopeful Baylor and preatorian would be there today.

QUOTE(soms @ Jan 27 2007 - 03:53 PM) 826348347[/snapback]

Last week's PF tournament had the following results in case anyone would like to compare common oponents...

PF Middle School Duals

Results

Rd 1

webb 13 preatorian a 72

maury 12 cookeville 66

sevierville 24 heritage 46

Rd 2

webb 36 virginia middle school (VA) 60

maury 12 pigeon forge 60

preatorian b 24 collins hill (GA) 77

Rd 3

preatorian a 77 sevierville 12

cookeville 78 preatorian b 18

virgina ms 30 heritage 66

Rd 4

webb 42 sevierville 66

maury 36 preatorian b 72

collins hill 71 pigeon forge 6

Rd 5

preatorian a 72 virgina ms 12

cookeville 65 pigeon forge 24

webb 30 heritage 72

Rd 6

sevierville 30 virgina ms 36

preatorian b 34 pigeon forge 28

maury 6 collins hill 60

Rd 7

preatorian a 66 heritage 12

cookeville 12 collins hill 50

Rd 8 Championship

virgina ms 48 preatorian b 55

heritage 36 cookeville 42

preatorian a 48 collins hill 38

6TH VIRGINA MS

5TH PREATORIAN B

4TH HERITAGE

3RD COOKEVILLE

2ND COLLINS HILL

1ST PREATORIAN A

We were busy finishing our regular season by winning the Grand Championships with several teams in Nashville and throughout middle TN last week.

We were hopeful Baylor and preatorian would be there today.

looks like preatorian A (pinkstaff does an awesome job) and collins hill would have been a good challenge for sharpshooters...but the rest of the teams would not have...

if preatorian, baylor and sharpshooters could have all been at the forge this weekend...everyone would have been able to see who the best team was...

let's bring them together for a tri-match...

To clarify why praetorian A wasn't at this dual. It was previously agreed to that only "true" MS teams would compete for this title. No "all star" teams. Thus no praetorian A team to wrestle in this tournament.

Seymour and Sharpshooters have outstanding wrestlers and coaches. Should make for a good finals.

Additionally, this tournament is being held at Sevier Co. HS. Not Pigeon Forge.