Oakland in 07

"Transferring" wouldn't make you ashamed to tell anyone you are leaving. Everyone found out at practice on Monday (a day that you were at Oakland) that you had left. Then you are on the chain gang at Siegel two weeks later. I guess we will see your true heart this summer and fall. If you aren't a starting QB, are you going to quit again?

• Replies 481
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(slingmdeep @ Feb 3 2007 - 05:16 PM) 826357236[/snapback]

"Transferring" wouldn't make you ashamed to tell anyone you are leaving. Everyone found out at practice on Monday (a day that you were at Oakland) that you had left. Then you are on the chain gang at Siegel two weeks later. I guess we will see your true heart this summer and fall. If you aren't a starting QB, are you going to quit again?

Do YOu mean to say that he walked off without a single word to the coaches and the team? Unbelievable...........

QUOTE(OakIand @ Feb 3 2007 - 07:07 PM) 826357316[/snapback]

So is McGowan officially off and gone?

Looks like he is according to what Bacillum stated. However, with the days off for snow maybe tempers will cool and things can be worked out.

We always seem to lose at least one sr starter in spring every yr.....

QUOTE(slingmdeep @ Feb 3 2007 - 05:16 PM) 826357236[/snapback]

if i wasnt any good then why does it matter that i left obviously nobody really cared that i left so why would i have to tell why i left anyway.......i didnt leave because i wasnt starting i left because i wasnt going to be given any chance to play...........never will i quit ....if you remember how hard i worked over there at oakland then you would know i that wont quit because honestly i dont know how many teams work as hard as yall do in the off season and i went through that a couple of times....................i will compete to start at QB if i dont start there i will play another spot and be the backup....