Oakland in 07

• Replies 481
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(OakIand @ Jan 31 2007 - 09:14 PM) 826353859[/snapback]

McGowan isn't going to another school. There was just a little argument in the weight room and that was it. I am not goin to go in depth about it, and yes Elrod,Barret, and Bowen are about that fast. It was hand-timed but by two different people, one being Coach Cowan who has done it countless times. There was a strong tailwind that day too.

It was not just some little argument. It involved McGowan leaving the weight room and taking his stuff with him. And there was no tailwind, because no wind was blowing at all. You are getting your running days mixed up. We ran 100 yard dashes with a tailwind.

QUOTE(oakland91 @ Jan 31 2007 - 11:38 PM) 826354121[/snapback]

When you work as hard as these guys do you get faster and stronger. I think these three guys will have a great season if they continue to work hard.

it means that these are faster than some of their QBs and FB's and close to some RB's

QUOTE(rapbwood @ Feb 1 2007 - 07:57 PM) 826355083[/snapback]

Very close to Vince Young speed of 4.58

a little toooo close to someone that no one seems to be able to catch.........in my opinion the 40 is very overrated like dunking in basketball.........there are ways to cheat the forty