Wayne Co. VS. C'WOOD who takes this one in 07

wchs78

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(ssssssss @ Feb 7 2007 - 06:19 PM) 826362567[/snapback]

no doubt, they will probably be as good as the powerhouse teams he had at perry county...good luck with that

perry co. never had the talent like we have now or like we have comin up...im jus sayin rice had som vry good players several yrs ago wen he was at the boro......talented kids can make a coach look good. i aint sayin rice aint a good coach, dont get me wrong.....he's put us to some much needed hard work which'll make us improve a lot from last season

this is no knock on anybody but in my opinon...crews was the best coach waynesboros had in a long, long time.........I dont see rice doing a better job than crews did......yeah, he had some good teams when he was at waynesboro before but they werent any better or even as good as the ones crews had..........and how good somebody is in middle school doesnt really mean squat.....i dont remember collinwood ever having a good middle school team, at least i dont think anybody ever talks about the middle school program

QUOTE(ssssssss @ Feb 7 2007 - 11:02 PM) 826363005[/snapback]

this is no knock on anybody but in my opinon...crews was the best coach waynesboros had in a long, long time.........I dont see rice doing a better job than crews did......yeah, he had some good teams when he was at waynesboro before but they werent any better or even as good as the ones crews had..........and how good somebody is in middle school doesnt really mean squat.....i dont remember collinwood ever having a good middle school team, at least i dont think anybody ever talks about the middle school program

Wow, you honestly know nothing about the football program in Waynesboro for the last couple of years. I can't understand how you could honestly believe what you wrote in that post. We all know that a player's success in middle school doesn't mean they'll be any good in high school, but we sincerely hope that some of the athletes we have coming up will able to fit in and compliment some of the players we already have who are finally getting the coaching and physical training that they deserve.

Ive seen waynesboro play about a million times since the early 1970s...........The teams that Crews had were about as good as its gonna get over there...........yeah Rice had a few good teams but what worked years ago doesn't always get it done tomorrow....just ask Phil Fulmer.......anyhow, we will see......yeah, I know boro will always have a bunch of big beefy plow boys to lean on somebodys defense........thing, is ...that beef doesnt help you catch anybody

• 2 months later...

QUOTE(ssssssss @ Feb 8 2007 - 05:53 PM) 826364019[/snapback]Ive seen waynesboro play about a million times since the early 1970s...........The teams that Crews had were about as good as its gonna get over there...........yeah Rice had a few good teams but what worked years ago doesn't always get it done tomorrow....just ask Phil Fulmer.......anyhow, we will see......yeah, I know boro will always have a bunch of big beefy plow boys to lean on somebodys defense........thing, is ...that beef doesnt help you catch anybody

yes in tha past but,i think u may be surprised with tha speed of tha 07 wildcats defense

QUOTE(ssssssss @ Feb 8 2007 - 05:53 PM) 826364019[/snapback]Ive seen waynesboro play about a million times since the early 1970s...........The teams that Crews had were about as good as its gonna get over there...........yeah Rice had a few good teams but what worked years ago doesn't always get it done tomorrow....just ask Phil Fulmer.......anyhow, we will see......yeah, I know boro will always have a bunch of big beefy plow boys to lean on somebodys defense........thing, is ...that beef doesnt help you catch anybody

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!

i agree what worked in the past may not work in the present, and from what i have been hearing rice is finally scraping the veer and going with a more open offense to compliment the speed and ath. he has and is going to have in the next few years this years team may not be your same ole same ole from a rice coached team

QUOTE(catsfan01 @ Apr 26 2007 - 06:19 PM) 826446201[/snapback]i agree what worked in the past may not work in the present, and from what i have been hearing rice is finally scraping the veer and going with a more open offense to compliment the speed and ath. he has and is going to have in the next few years this years team may not be your same ole same ole from a rice coached team

my thoughts exactly

QUOTE(catsfan01 @ Apr 26 2007 - 06:19 PM) 826446201[/snapback]i agree what worked in the past may not work in the present, and from what i have been hearing rice is finally scraping the veer and going with a more open offense to compliment the speed and ath. he has and is going to have in the next few years this years team may not be your same ole same ole from a rice coached team

honestly im not gonna say that we're gonna kill yall like alot of ppl from WCHS would b/c we dont have that right after tha last 2 years bu, i will say that tha matchup this year should be rather close and i think tha win will go to whoever can make tha big plays when their needed