Wayne Co. VS. C'WOOD who takes this one in 07

wchs78

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(wchs78 @ Jan 28 2007 - 04:02 PM) 826349406[/snapback]

after the beating tha trojans put on tha cats last year can the cats rebound and take this rivarly win in 07..............Greenman i no u prolly have somethin to say on this topic

if yer lookin for waynesboro to beat collinwood this year you will be disappointed....im pretty sure this years wood team will be much improved over last years....it may take three or four games to jell but by the time they play wb i expect a very solid playoff bound juggernaut to de claw the cats...not bragging, just an honest appraisal

QUOTE(ssssssss @ Jan 30 2007 - 07:34 AM) 826351371[/snapback]

if yer lookin for waynesboro to beat collinwood this year you will be disappointed....im pretty sure this years wood team will be much improved over last years....it may take three or four games to jell but by the time they play wb i expect a very solid playoff bound juggernaut to de claw the cats...not bragging, just an honest appraisal

good luck in the consolation game that crowns the champion of Wayne County. Mt. Pleasant looks foward to that 4th consecutive region title in 2007.

QUOTE(Stinger65 @ Feb 2 2007 - 11:12 AM) 826355866[/snapback]

I believe that both teams will be better than they were last year. This will be one of the best match ups in 6A this year. Good luck to both teams, however I believe that CW will come out on top. You had better enjoy it though, the next three to four years will belong to Rice and the Wildcats.

wow, nostradamus is posting at coch t!!!!!!!!!!!