Oakland/Siegel

PHargis

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(SopH1025 @ Jan 30 2007 - 10:13 PM) 826352447[/snapback]

i cant believe how that game ended...............worse officiated game ever for a second half / fourth quarter that ive seen..............im sure siegel will take the W but they shouldnt feel good about it at all..........TD got 4 fouls in 5.5 min..............insane after she fouled oakland couldnt move the ball anymore then kierra (who played a GREAT game) missed a few free throws and kinsey missed one and then kierra fouled out with a weak foul then carrie parrot was left WIDE open for the game winner on the inbounds............oakland had to stop playing D for the last 5 min because four of their starters had 4 fouls (davis,mccleary,kinsey,king)......................anyway good game siegel and tough lost for the pats

dont plan on getting it

Tough loss for Oakland. I thought Oakland played much more aggressive on defense in 1st half and was allowed by the refs to play aggressive. Refs tightened up calls in 2nd half, plays in 1st half that were allowed were called as fouls in 2nd half. Don't think either team was happy with officiating. Siegel lost several of these types of games earlier in the season, glad they could finish.

QUOTE(SopH1025 @ Jan 30 2007 - 10:13 PM) 826352447[/snapback]

i cant believe how that game ended...............worse officiated game ever for a second half / fourth quarter that ive seen..............im sure siegel will take the W but they shouldnt feel good about it at all..........TD got 4 fouls in 5.5 min..............insane after she fouled oakland couldnt move the ball anymore then kierra (who played a GREAT game) missed a few free throws and kinsey missed one and then kierra fouled out with a weak foul then carrie parrot was left WIDE open for the game winner on the inbounds............oakland had to stop playing D for the last 5 min because four of their starters had 4 fouls (davis,mccleary,kinsey,king)......................anyway good game siegel and tough lost for the pats

dont plan on getting it

Let's see all of kierra's fouls were hard fouls except that last one. I'll give you that. It was pretty weak. But you can't discredit Siegel because "oakland had to stop playing defense." Just because you are in foul trouble doesn't mean you have to stop playing defense you just have to start playing smart defense. I thought it was great how Carrie slipped by and got wide open under the goal for the win. Great game Stars!!! Keep it going!!

QUOTE(siegelplayer @ Jan 30 2007 - 10:22 PM) 826352468[/snapback]

Let's see all of kierra's fouls were hard fouls except that last one. I'll give you that. It was pretty weak. But you can't discredit Siegel because "oakland had to stop playing defense." Just because you are in foul trouble doesn't mean you have to stop playing defense you just have to start playing smart defense. I thought it was great how Carrie slipped by and got wide open under the goal for the win. Great game Stars!!! Keep it going!!

Both siegel girls and siegel guys LIIIVE off of the push off. Somehow always get away with it!

QUOTE(im_tj_m @ Jan 30 2007 - 10:24 PM) 826352474[/snapback]

Both siegel girls and siegel guys LIIIVE off of the push off. Somehow always get away with it!

Maybe because it's not always a push off. You ever think of that? I'm sure you see it the few times it happens but if they do it all the time i'm sure the ref would see it once every 100 times.

thats how carrie got wide open because someone else push her defender out the way.............refs arent suppose to change the way they officiate in a matter of seconds

QUOTE(siegelplayer @ Jan 30 2007 - 10:28 PM) 826352492[/snapback]

Maybe because it's not always a push off. You ever think of that? I'm sure you see it the few times it happens but if they do it all the time i'm sure the ref would see it once every 100 times.

no theres always pushing off. Then when oakland takes the ball down court they reach like crazy. Plus ur a siegel player so that counts you out of this

QUOTE(siegelplayer @ Jan 30 2007 - 10:28 PM) 826352492[/snapback]

no they wouldnt because they didnt.........now im not taking the win away from siegel but that officiating was bull crap......i thought loose balls are for anybody and TD was called for 2 of those in the fourth quarter........siegel pushed off because they couldnt create space between them and the defender and it was never called

Have you ever had an insightful, positive observation about any game? Sounds like this one was a great high school game that either team could have won, just like the first one. I know that the girls root for Tara and wish her every success, as they have all been friends or teammates over the years.

Why would you make such an inane generalization about every player who has ever gone to the school. Sounds like a finely blended mixture of jealousy and sour grapes.

QUOTE(im_tj_m @ Jan 30 2007 - 10:31 PM) 826352500[/snapback]

no theres always pushing off. Then when oakland takes the ball down court they reach like crazy. Plus ur a siegel player so that counts you out of this

Yes a siegelplayer but not a basketball siegel player. If i'm not on the basketball team then I am still a part thanks. Siegel got called on the foul when they reached. Plus, minor pushing off has always been apart of the game. Maybe you would know if you played on the team.

Soph..... the play happened right before me and the girl tripped over our girl's feet and went flying looking as if she got pushed. If you saw it from an angle where you couldn't see her entire body then it looked as if she got pushed.

QUOTE(siegelplayer @ Jan 30 2007 - 10:33 PM) 826352513[/snapback]

Yes a siegelplayer but not a basketball siegel player. If i'm not on the basketball team then I am still a part thanks. Siegel got called on the foul when they reached. Plus, minor pushing off has always been apart of the game. Maybe you would know if you played on the team.

Soph..... the play happened right before me and the girl tripped over our girl's feet and went flying looking as if she got pushed. If you saw it from an angle where you couldn't see her entire body then it looked as if she got pushed.

never are they minor push offs...This argument is pointless..