DAVID LIPSCOMB STUDENT SECTION!

its_nasty_time

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Scatman @ Jan 29 2007 - 09:36 PM) 826351049[/snapback]

David Libscomb student section was sooooo weak at the Tournament over Christmas...and yall were pretty much playing at yalls home court.

THAT WAS OVER CHRISTMAS BREAK.....NO ONE WAS THE BECAUSE WE TAKE THINGS CALLED VACATIONS AND SEE THESE THINGS CALLED FAMILIES U MORON!!!...THANK YOU FOR THE LAUGH!!

QUOTE(K-Town Killa 11 @ Jan 30 2007 - 06:58 AM) 826351343[/snapback]

As someone who has no ties to DL i was at the DL vs CPA game the other night and IMO CPA's student section was louder and they were the away team. This wasn't b/c i was sitting closer to them b/c i was closer to DL's student section. DL had a lot of ppl but only about 10 ppl cheered. If you wanna hear a good student section come to Harpeth. It's not the best in the state but it's better than DL

THIS SOUNDS LIKE CORY HALE....

QUOTE(bigal2319 @ Jan 29 2007 - 09:08 PM) 826350982[/snapback]

responding to ur stupid answers

1. thats a lie bc the whole middle section was chanting.

2. six? really u counted? ok

3.the length of the gym floor is 94 ft. and yall were on the other end of the gym( umm 0 for 3) and i know yall could hear us bc the goofy guy with the crown was gettin md at everything we said.

4. We had at least 6 chants bc we had them on paper for everyone

5. Yall copied practically everything we said and you lost so that stinks too

enough said or should i continue?

ok now time for me to respond to your stupid comments

1. no only the people on the floor were saying things

2. exaggeration

3. well you might be right about the court being 94ft. but we were right next to you and we couldnt hear you (UHHH 0 for 3)

4. Chants on paper thats just sad

5.Trust me we dont need to copy anything of yours our student section doesnt want to look that bad.

OH AND

6. we did not have anything to do with either team.

QUOTE(K-Town Killa 11 @ Jan 30 2007 - 07:03 AM) 826351351[/snapback]

Well too bad i was sitting with him and HHSnumber1fan we don't go to CPA we were sitting by the DL second graders sign 20 ft away from y'all we honestly couldn't understand what y'all were saying. Sorry but you just made yourself look stupid.

enough said or should i continue?

well u might need a hearing aid bc the cpa students could hear us and they were farther away. that stinks doesnt it