Region 4AA Tournament  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Region 4AA Tournament

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Lion15 @ Feb 6 2007 - 02:32 PM) 826360712[/snapback]

I think that White House will win this one without too much trouble. Livingston isn't that good when Dunn is contained. They shouldn't cause too much trouble for White House. I would be worried about Upperman before i was about Livingston.

Could it be that last night's game might have changed your opinion of LA?

QUOTE(OldCatFan @ Feb 7 2007 - 08:18 PM) 826362719[/snapback]

Could it be that last night's game might have changed your opinion of LA?

My mind is changed on the fact about Dunn. Livingston is getting better as the season goes on and every starter and even 6th and 7th man have stepped up on that team. i mean they beat a struggling Cannon co. team so that doesn't change my mind about White House not having to worry to much. I would still be worried about Upperman before i was Dunn and company.

QUOTE(ForLoveOfTheGame @ Jan 30 2007 - 11:04 PM) 826352599[/snapback]

With the tournaments just around the corner, what are some early thoughts? I have heard alot of talk about another 8AA sweep. Is that going to happen again this year? Can anyone step up and take down White House? If so, who? Upperman is hosting the regional tournament, will that be the extra push that they need?

WHITE HOUSE WOULD BEAT LA AND UPPERMAN 8 OR 9 TIMES OUT OF 10....BUT THEIRS ALWAYS THAT 1 OR 2 TIMES THAT LA AND UPPERMAN COULD WIN... IT ALL DEPENDS WHO PLAYS BETTER THAT GAME.. WHO WANTS IT MORE!!!!!

QUOTE(bfan @ Feb 5 2007 - 01:48 PM) 826359339[/snapback]

I don't think their whole team was playing when White House and Livingston played this summer. Dunn did not play??? correct me if I am wrong LA.

I think it will be between LA and Upperman 7AA is the stronger.

CORRECTION DUNN DID PLAY AND BARNES SHUT HIM OUT THE WHOLE GAME JUST LIKE HE SHUT DOWN JOSH SLATER AND WHOEVER ELSE HE GUARDS...THE ONE WHO DIDN'T PLAY THAT DAY WAS ROGERS GAINES WHO IS ONE OF THE BETTER POST PLAYERS IN THE STATE...I LIKE LIVINGSTON ACADEMYS TEAM AND I REALLY LIKE DUNN.. HE IS VERY IMPRESSIVE FOR A SOPH..THE BIGGEST THING ABOUT HIM IS HIS WILL TO WIN AND HE DEFINETLY HAS HEART.....I THINK WHITE HOUSE WON BY 6 OR 7 THAT DAY AND DUNN HIT A COUPLE OF THREE'S IN THE SECOND HALF WHEN BARNES WAS OUT OF THE GAME.. YOU CAN SAY IT WAS JUST A SUMMER GAME AND I COULD AGREE WITH THAT BUT LIKE I SAID GAINES WASNT EVEN THERE...AND WELL YOU'LL SEE GAINES SOON ENOUGH... WHEN WE PLAYED UPPERMAN EARLIER THIS YEAR GAINES AND THE OTHER POST (WOOD) WASNT THERE...UPPERMAN PLAYS ALOT LIKE WHITE HOUSE VERY GOOD ON DEFENSE AND SMART... SEVERAL TEAMS COULD WIN THIS TOURNAMENT BUT WHITE HOUSE HAS GOT TO BE THE FAVORITE...

Last year all I heard was L.A. over Goodpasture by 10. Blah, blah, blah. Look what happened they got beatdown bad. Frey and Buchanon were having a dunk fest on the wildcats, C.J. was laughing and smiling while droppin basket after basket. And look what happened 8-AA's #3 and #4 seeds went to sectionals (White House and Goodpasture). I'm tellin you folks 8-AA does not play around, it wouldn't suprise me if the brooms come out again this year. I'm not sayin it's for sure, but it wouldn't suprise me one bit.

QUOTE(BenStiller23 @ Feb 8 2007 - 04:05 PM) 826363948[/snapback]

Last year all I heard was L.A. over Goodpasture by 10. Blah, blah, blah. Look what happened they got beatdown bad. Frey and Buchanon were having a dunk fest on the wildcats, C.J. was laughing and smiling while droppin basket after basket. And look what happened 8-AA's #3 and #4 seeds went to sectionals (White House and Goodpasture). I'm tellin you folks 8-AA does not play around, it wouldn't suprise me if the brooms come out again this year. I'm not sayin it's for sure, but it wouldn't suprise me one bit.

I don't think I remember anyone predicting that the Wildcats would win by ten... If they did, they must not have known that the Wildcats had to play that game with out their point guard in Wilson Cates...

That #4 seed from last year that your talking about was #1 in regular season..

You know what 7AA fans, White House is just to good, I mean lets face it, no one in 7AA can even come close to beating them, let's just go ahead and crown em champs, might as well. Heck to hear some of these people talk, no one in the whole state could compete with the "best starting five in the whole state of AA". I dare say Oak Hill could compete with them. They beat LA back this summer, and beat Upperman back sometime, and beat someone else last year, and this team didn't have all there players, and that team did, and someone shut someone down, so what does all this mean??? White House is gonna win the region, because of stuff that happened months ago.