Unaka is next

hhsfanforlife

QUOTE(sportiemom @ Feb 7 2007 - 08:19 AM) 826361667[/snapback]

They don't deserved to be defeated by trailer-park rubble from Unaka.

I hope for your sake that you are a woman or a very old man, because I'm going to find out. I have never tried to ruin a person's life on this board by discussing their personal relationships.

YOU WHAT??? How dare someone like you use a term like that. Where someone lives does not make any difference. You have reached an all time low in your put-downs. An apology is in order here and you know it. Are you trying to get your butt beat or something? You are 28 years old with an education. That is something an 12 year old would say. Start making your Dad proud and grow up. You should be so lucky as to be surrounded by the great kids of Unaka High School.

i think you could be doing a little better acting your own age also sportiemom, youre like a 50 yr old woman shouldn't you be sewing, cleaning, cooking dinner or something? if a post on here bothers you that much you just need to stay off of coacht. and reguarding the post you made earlier about unaka beating cloudland in football thats pretty much useless, they have beat them once in the past 3 decades, hampton kills unaka every year and nobody is bringing it up during basketball season. and great kids of unaka high school???? thats like the most drug infested school in the county

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(H-Town34 @ Feb 7 2007 - 09:20 AM) 826361721[/snapback]

i think you could be doing a little better acting your own age also sportiemom, youre like a 50 yr old woman shouldn't you be sewing, cleaning, cooking dinner or something? if a post on here bothers you that much you just need to stay off of coacht. and reguarding the post you made earlier about unaka beating cloudland in football thats pretty much useless, they have beat them once in the past 3 decades, hampton kills unaka every year and nobody is bringing it up during basketball season. and great kids of unaka high school???? thats like the most drug infested school in the county

If my age and my gender is all you have to put me down for then go ahead. Those are two things I cannot change. As for Hampton winning and beating Unaka it is very sad that they have to lie about how many students attend the school so that they can drop down to 1A because they cannot compete in 2A. Truth will always come out on top. As for the drugs ~ you better look in your own backyard. I recall the dogs going through both schools and you having two get busted and Unaka having none. Again truth always comes out on top. Sewing, cooking, cleaning?? What decade are you in?? I feel sorry for your wife and mother.

QUOTE(THE KING @ Feb 7 2007 - 09:43 AM) 826361760[/snapback]

H-town, I could've swore she was 60. Sportiemom, you'll have a better chance of hearing an apology from Bill Clinton to his wife than you will from me. Not a chance! I still remember a little comment you made that you never apologized for. It was very personal. I would have forgotten it if someone had apologized. Not a chance! You see, this is war. I have declared war upon Unaka and its people. Just ask Julius Ceasar. He was there when the Roman Empire fell. That will be nothing compared to the fall of Unaka in basketball. You just enjoy the little girls victory last night, because the world is about to fall. Sports at Cloudland is going to be like a tidal wave running through Carter county the next seven or eight years. Swoooooooooooosh !!

I think that comment came out after the comment you made about Sallee. As far as the age difference between you and your girlfriend, if you don't see anything wrong with it then it wasn't a put down so you must have a consience. I do and will for a long time enjoy the win last night.

QUOTE(sportiemom @ Feb 7 2007 - 09:54 AM) 826361782[/snapback]

If my age and my gender is all you have to put me down for then go ahead. Those are two things I cannot change. As for Hampton winning and beating Unaka it is very sad that they have to lie about how many students attend the school so that they can drop down to 1A because they cannot compete in 2A. Truth will always come out on top. As for the drugs ~ you better look in your own backyard. I recall the dogs going through both schools and you having two get busted and Unaka having none. Again truth always comes out on top. Sewing, cooking, cleaning?? What decade are you in?? I feel sorry for your wife and mother.

haha, the rangers cry every time Cloudland and Hampton beats their brains in. Hampton's and Cloudland's girl's BB team, boys BB team, and Hampton's FB team have destroyed the poor creekers. I hope that Unaka enjoyed winning against Cloudland in football this year, because it will not happen again. You are also making yourself look very stupid when you talk about Hampton's enrollment. If you say Hampton lied about it, just take your facts to the TSSAA and I am sure that they will agree with you and move Hampton up a class, lol. As for the drugs, ask anyone in Carter Co. and I garuntee you that they will all give you the same answer. The Creek is the most drug infested place in the county BY FAR...

QUOTE(Landshark @ Feb 7 2007 - 11:12 AM) 826361917[/snapback]

Again, you are way off. Are you stupid enough to think that a team does not set goals especially a Unaka team. Let's see here how much winning history does this school have...A lot. And do you have any idea who started that?...I doubt it.

I really didn't think Unaka had that much "tradition" before like 1998 or somethin. I have always been told that they were the whipping boys for the rest of the county...

QUOTE(sportiemom @ Feb 7 2007 - 09:54 AM) 826361782[/snapback]

i wasent putting you down for being old or a woman i was simply stating the facts. and if it makes you feel better you can whine about hampton not being 1a all day long for all i care but it aint going to change a thing. bye the way they beat a pretty dang good (2a) unicoi team who unaka couldnt seem to compete with in the hostile snavely gymnasium, but yea youre right hampton could'nt compete in 2a, you keep believing that... and i'm not even going to comment in the drug infested slum they call stoney creek or the thugs that live there, you ask anybody and they will give you the same answer.

QUOTE(Landshark @ Feb 7 2007 - 11:54 AM) 826361994[/snapback]

You are crazy. If a team or player is no good then there no good. You never played sports growing up I'm willing to bet. There is no such thing as playoffs in high school B-ball it's called tournaments and this is not the girls B-ball thread. There is a thing called playing hard and that is not something that can be coached into a player and without that a coach can only do so much and a team can do nothing.

Man the truth HURTS dont it! Cry me a river and if you dont like what I post dont read it

QUOTE(Landshark @ Feb 7 2007 - 03:28 PM) 826362260[/snapback]

You are nothing but a wanna be. And you are still a crazy old man who knows nothing about basketball and probably athletics in general, yeah i'm sure you watch the news and maybe even espn but still don't know squat. When you lash out toward coach's it's kind of difficult not to read. Maybe you should start coaching a pee wee team and see how you do.

Buddy, one more time, A team is only as good as there coached, If you have players on a team who dont want to play or arent team players, whose fault is it? The coaches! If you have players who are no good, whos fault is it, again the coaches. If a coach has to play 5 freshman on a team and there working hard, and trying I would say win or loose you have a suscessful year and nouthing to be ashamed of.

QUOTE(THE KING @ Feb 7 2007 - 12:58 PM) 826362084[/snapback]

When I was younger, I remember taking a couple of girls out who were from Stoney Creek. I remember meeting their dads who were drunk wearing white t-shirts and holy pants. They were drinking Pabst Blue Ribbon and smoking GPC's. I thought to myself, "I've never met bigger losers since I started coming here." I vowed that I would never date anyone from the creek again. Half the girls up there have probably never eaten anywhere but that grease pit "Burger Hut". With that being said, I can honestly say that I've never been to a more drug and alcohol and murderous community than the creek.

King there are some real shallow girls on the creek. I mean SHALLOW girls (shallow enough 2 like me) But there aren't any shallow enough for a retarded looking wanna-be like you... You talk like your something hot. Well why don't you come down here and say all that crap? Well you won't, cause you're a little poon. You look like a little white bed-sheet walking around on two legs. You're nothing but a inbred, half retarded has-been... No you're not even a has-been. You're a never-was. And your a never-will-be also. And making fun of drunks, heck, you used to be an achoholic! You talk about drugs on the Creek, well we all know that your Space Mountain is nothing more than a big meth lab, but the police will never go up there unless they have at least 3 others with them, cause if they don't, they'll get shot by a bunch of uneducated inbreds (like you). You have the kind of people up there that would even embarrass the Hatfield’s and McCoy’s... So I know it will take you all night to come up with something else...Hey! I've got an idea! Why don't you ask all your little buddies for some input at your AA meeting.

QUOTE(Rangerbook06 @ Feb 7 2007 - 04:34 PM) 826362342[/snapback]

King there are some real shallow girls on the creek. I mean SHALLOW girls (shallow enough for me) But there aren't any shallow enough for a retarded looking wanna-be like you... You talk like your something hot. Well why don't you come down here and say all that crap? Well you won't, cause you're a little poon. You look like a little white bed-sheet walking around on two legs. You're nothing but a inbred, half retarded has-been... No you're not even a has-been. You're a never-was. And your a never-will-be also. And making fun of drunks, heck, you used to be an achoholic! You talk about drugs on the Creek, well we all know that your Space Mountain is nothing more than a big meth lab, but the police will never go up there unless they have at least 3 others with them, cause if they don't, they'll get shot by a bunch of uneducated inbreds (like you). You have the kind of people up there that would even embarrass the Hatfield’s and McCoy’s... So I know it will take you all night to come up with something else...Hey! I've got an idea! Why don't you ask all your little buddies for some input at your AA meeting.

rangerbook, i believe if my memory serves me correctly you said on a thread earlier in the year something along the lines of "go back to polga and chase your sister around your trailor" sounds to me like you can dish it out but you cant take it. and about confrontation why dont you confront the king and make your comments to his face?you could probably take him haha... and about the uneducated inbreds comment, i think you all are the ones who lack education since you all have had the lowest act scores in the county about every year.

QUOTE(H-Town34 @ Feb 7 2007 - 05:12 PM) 826362400[/snapback]

rangerbook, i believe if my memory serves me correctly you said on a thread earlier in the year something along the lines of "go back to polga and chase your sister around your trailor" sounds to me like you can dish it out but you cant take it. and about confrontation why dont you confront the king and make your comments to his face?you could probably take him haha... and about the uneducated inbreds comment, i think you all are the ones who lack education since you all have had the lowest act scores in the county about every year.

Really? Then how come everbody that drops out or gets kicked out of Unaka goes to Hampton... Also, in all seriousness, you've got to consider the CDC class. Their scores are averaged into the schools scores too. And further more, if you'll dig around, you'll find that a much higher percentage of students from Unaka take the ACT than at Cloudland, may be the same way at Hampton, but I don't know. Which actualy, thats probably better, cause the only ones at Cloudland that tkae it are the only ones that need it...