look for greeneville 2 make a comeback.

greenedevilfan91

Greeneville might have lost to SH by 29 bad night for them...but coach Bill duncan one of the best coaches in the state has done an outstanding job....and if hes taught them one of the most i,portant things NEVER GIVE UP...these guys will overcome nething we kno that and last year no1 expected state but look what happened....so stop sayin crap bout us...its just addin wood on the fire so it will burn u...

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(greenedevilfan91 @ Feb 1 2007 - 02:43 PM) 826354667[/snapback]

Greeneville might have lost to SH by 29 bad night for them...but coach Bill duncan one of the best coaches in the state has done an outstanding job....and if hes taught them one of the most i,portant things NEVER GIVE UP...these guys will overcome nething we kno that and last year no1 expected state but look what happened....so stop sayin crap bout us...its just addin wood on the fire so it will burn u...

You are a moron and you make all Greeneville fans look bad with these ridiculous posts. GHS has a good team, but they are not the best in the state or even the best in the east. Being sick isnt an excuse to lose by 29...stop with the stupid stuff man I am sure the folks in Greeneville dont appreciate your ignorance and cockiness....because with these posts, you make them all look like that, and that is simply not the way most of them are...

QUOTE(utvols1 @ Feb 1 2007 - 03:44 PM) 826354729[/snapback]

You are a moron and you make all Greeneville fans look bad with these ridiculous posts. GHS has a good team, but they are not the best in the state or even the best in the east. Being sick isnt an excuse to lose by 29...stop with the stupid stuff man I am sure the folks in Greeneville dont appreciate your ignorance and cockiness....because with these posts, you make them all look like that, and that is simply not the way most of them are...

dude u have no idea greeneville might not be the best in state but we r definatly the best in the east hands down...

QUOTE(greenedevilfan91 @ Feb 1 2007 - 03:49 PM) 826354740[/snapback]

dude u have no idea greeneville might not be the best in state but we r definatly the best in the east hands down...

I have seen GHS play about 12 times this year. They have a GOOD ball club but NOT A GREAT one!!! If they were the best in the east they would not have lost to a mediocre SHHS team by 29 points! I admire your school spirit man but your thoughts and opinions are very far fetched and unrealistic....I wish the devils luck the rest of the year, but to be considered the best in East Tennessee they are going to have to play MUCH better than they have the past several weeks...

QUOTE(greenedevilfan91 @ Feb 1 2007 - 02:43 PM) 826354667[/snapback]

so stop sayin crap bout us...its just addin wood on the fire so it will burn u...

I do not think the majority of the people on here are saying crap about you. We are only offering our opinions on the matter.

And our opinion is Greenville isn't the best in the state/east.

QUOTE(utvols1 @ Feb 1 2007 - 03:53 PM) 826354745[/snapback]

I have seen GHS play about 12 times this year. They have a GOOD ball club but NOT A GREAT one!!! If they were the best in the east they would not have lost to a mediocre SHHS team by 29 points! I admire your school spirit man but your thoughts and opinions are very far fetched and unrealistic....I wish the devils luck the rest of the year, but to be considered the best in East Tennessee they are going to have to play MUCH better than they have the past several weeks...

all im sayin coach duncan will pull everything out of them boys...they wont give up...but we were doubted last yr. and provedem wrong...but we will never give up...

QUOTE(greenedevilfan91 @ Feb 1 2007 - 04:00 PM) 826354755[/snapback]

all im sayin coach duncan will pull everything out of them boys...they wont give up...but we were doubted last yr. and provedem wrong...but we will never give up...

Im sure everyone admires your school spirit man, but be realistic. You can hope your team wins even tho you know the odds are stacked against them and they probably wont. Just dont keep repeating how good greeneville is and how they are the best in the east and are gonna win state, cause its not gonna happen this year...and actions speak louder than words...and ghs actions produced a 29 point loss....does any of that make sense to you?

We weren't doubting you this year and the opposite happened. Did the AP do something about that silly poll?

If that is all your saying then make that your first post. Dont say things like "Greeneville is still the best in the east and we are gonna take state...go wiggins!!!" and then change your opinion a few minutes later and say That "you know they arent the best in the state"....just use common sense bro and you wont look like a cocky toehole all the time...lol

QUOTE(Familyguy2 @ Feb 1 2007 - 04:12 PM) 826354773[/snapback]

I like Greeneville and everything but I just dont see them doing to much in the post season. After the science hill game, I just don't see it in them anymore.

I am from Greeneville...Im not a GHS fan I am a basketball in general fan, but it is always nice to see my alma matter do well. I agree...I had high expectations going into the Science Hill and GHS game, but it happened just as several people on this board posted it would....Shut down Wiggins and you are playing an Average at best team...I wish them luck going into the tourny as well as to the other teams, but I dont see GHS making it as far as most people think they will...

QUOTE(utvols1 @ Feb 1 2007 - 04:15 PM) 826354776[/snapback]

I am from Greeneville...Im not a GHS fan I am a basketball in general fan, but it is always nice to see my alma matter do well. I agree...I had high expectations going into the Science Hill and GHS game, but it happened just as several people on this board posted it would....Shut down Wiggins and you are playing an Average at best team...I wish them luck going into the tourny as well as to the other teams, but I dont see GHS making it as far as most people think they will...

im looking for a rematch with sh cause we can beatem...i think we will go state but like always were out in the 2nd round usually...