Jordan's sons on T.V.

bchs

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice comment skduke.

One thing..I love Jordan so please dn't misinterpret this as a bad thing...but Jordan was simply cut from his high school team as a sophomore, but he played JV, so it wasn't nearly as dramatic as everyone always wants to make it out to be....seriously that's the truth...look it up.

2nd...Mayo is a thug.

3rd...Gordon is unreal.

4th...My only concern about Durant is his strength...he has little or no muscle tone in his arms, that could end up being a problem until he develops it more....but as of right now he isn't having any problems that for sure.

5th...Is it me or is Greg Oden having a somehwat subpar year? I know he's been unhealthy, but still...

QUOTE(triplethreat_00 @ Feb 5 2007 - 01:39 PM) 826359326[/snapback]

Nice comment skduke.

One thing..I love Jordan so please dn't misinterpret this as a bad thing...but Jordan was simply cut from his high school team as a sophomore, but he played JV, so it wasn't nearly as dramatic as everyone always wants to make it out to be....seriously that's the truth...look it up.

2nd...Mayo is a thug.

3rd...Gordon is unreal.

4th...My only concern about Durant is his strength...he has little or no muscle tone in his arms, that could end up being a problem until he develops it more....but as of right now he isn't having any problems that for sure.

5th...Is it me or is Greg Oden having a somehwat subpar year? I know he's been unhealthy, but still...

Do you know O.J. Mayo? I have seen both players play in person on several occasions "not just on t.v." and mayo is the truth. "you guys," I will use the word "you guys" like some of you use the word thug, sometimes we tend use the word thug for a certain geographical location in the state or for certain "players". By the way do you know Eric Gordon? How do you know he is the better person? I think "you guys" get caught up in the politics so much, it sometimes gets in the way of the real thing. sometimes "you guys" are pseudo. When i see someone that can paint or draw, I see an artist, when I see young men like Eric Gordon and O.J. Mayo play basketball on the level that they play, I see great athletes not thugs. I was always told the right thing is not always popular and the popular thing is not always right. There is four kinds of people, those who tell it and those who don't and those who get caught and those who don't. Maybe the day will come when"you guys" will not stereotype people because of a certain geographical location or because of something you see or heard. True character is not revealed until it is put under pressure, and we all know what happens when"you guys" are put under pressure. Is it fair for me to stereotype? You are very shallow and your comments are very preposterous.

QUOTE(nebuntyn @ Feb 5 2007 - 02:45 PM) 826359410[/snapback]

Do you know O.J. Mayo? I have seen both players play in person on several occasions "not just on t.v." and mayo is the truth. "you guys," I will use the word "you guys" like some of you use the word thug, sometimes we tend use the word thug for a certain geographical location in the state or for certain "players". By the way do you know Eric Gordon? How do you know he is the better person? I think "you guys" get caught up in the politics so much, it sometimes gets in the way of the real thing. sometimes "you guys" are pseudo. When i see someone that can paint or draw, I see an artist, when I see young men like Eric Gordon and O.J. Mayo play basketball on the level that they play, I see great athletes not thugs. I was always told the right thing is not always popular and the popular thing is not always right. There is four kinds of people, those who tell it and those who don't and those who get caught and those who don't. Maybe the day will come when"you guys" will not stereotype people because of a certain geographical location or because of something you see or heard. True character is not revealed until it is put under pressure, and we all know what happens when"you guys" are put under pressure. Is it fair for me to stereotype? You are very shallow and your comments are very preposterous.

This

Mayo-kicked out of his school in Cincinatti, shoved a ref on his butt during a game this year...sounds like a nice kid to me.

For all the Gordon has had to go through with his recruiting...well his post-recruitment...he's received death threats from idiot Illnois fans and the kid can still carry himself in a manner like no other. There's a story about a man who took his elderlly father to see Eric Gordon play, they drove 2 hours to see the game. Gordon ended up not playing that night.(knee injury I believe) The son approached one of EJ's security guards(see:Idiot Illinois fans) and told him that they had driven 2 hours and if EJ would just turn around that it would be great. The security guard then whispered in EJ's ear. EJ turned around, walked toward the elderly man shook his hand and carried on a minor conversation. For the rest of the night that's all the elderly man could talk about. EJ is a class act and as a Hoosier fan I can't wait to not only see this kid play ball, but represent Indiana.

I've seen Mayo, Gordon, and Rose play-Rose on ESPN2. Gordon is the best player.

QUOTE(SHHSRaiders27 @ Feb 6 2007 - 03:42 PM) 826360803[/snapback]

Mayo-kicked out of his school in Cincinatti, shoved a ref on his butt during a game this year...sounds like a nice kid to me.

For all the Gordon has had to go through with his recruiting...well his post-recruitment...he's received death threats from idiot Illnois fans and the kid can still carry himself in a manner like no other. There's a story about a man who took his elderlly father to see Eric Gordon play, they drove 2 hours to see the game. Gordon ended up not playing that night.(knee injury I believe) The son approached one of EJ's security guards(see:Idiot Illinois fans) and told him that they had driven 2 hours and if EJ would just turn around that it would be great. The security guard then whispered in EJ's ear. EJ turned around, walked toward the elderly man shook his hand and carried on a minor conversation. For the rest of the night that's all the elderly man could talk about. EJ is a class act and as a Hoosier fan I can't wait to not only see this kid play ball, but represent Indiana.

I've seen Mayo, Gordon, and Rose play-Rose on ESPN2. Gordon is the best player.

We are entitled to our opinions. I think Mayo is better. It's hard for me to say that, because I am from Indiana. You would think some people on the threads new O.J. Mayo personally. One moment in your life does not define who you are, if that was the case, life would not be worth living. Who are you to judge anybody, you are just not in the public eye, but I am sure you are not squeaky clean yourself. But I guess with "you guys" as long as you do and say the politically correct things that's ok. Pseudo on the outside and heartless on the inside. Sounds real to me.