Moore Co. vs Forrest

dkoons52

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(auntkim @ Feb 3 2007 - 09:43 AM) 826356860[/snapback]

Hey it's Saturday, gotta sleep in when you can According to the schedule it's at 6:30, I just called my neice ( who's on the team ) and she is not sure, said they just show up and get on the bus when they are told to I will show up at 6:00 just to make sure though!

Your not watching the replay this morning....shame.....lol.

Just in case someone cared, the team I follow the most if Moore County. I grew up here making, well, spirits, and have now retired from the business on the hill. I now following all sports. I have sat and watched COACHT goes every year and was always amazed by the comments. I have now decided to join the mix.

This game tonight will be interesting from a stand point of who will by playing for Moore County. Can we court a team that can give Santa Fe and Richland a run for the District title? That question may very well be answered tonight.

I wish both teams much success. I follow Chapel Hill closely.

Of all the talk about the # of games viewed in a season, I am at around 130 myself. I have been to both western and eastern Tenn. to watch games.