Livingston Academy vs. Upperman

LA Wildcats

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Get used to what Wildcat Fan. Sorry but I wouldn't be talking too much about getting used to anything. I believe you guys may need to get used to losing to Upperman. The next few years doesn't look so good for your team. Actually for the next few years you guys may be playing for 3rd or 4th in the district. Sorry but the truth hurts. Oh good luck in the tournament though. We'll leave our smack talk out of this until after the tournaments, how does that sound????

first things first.

I was wrong about who would win. Don't get used to me being wrong. It doesn't happen very often.

Secondly, I don't know any of you here, I don't know the kids, but I do know sportsmanship. And calling out a HS kid here on a bulletin board is just not right. From what I read, it was not meant to be malicious, not meant to be a huge slam against the kid personally, but you folks should be a little more careful than that.

(the kid mentioned is a fine ballplayer and I hope she drills a big shot or two in these upcoming games. She has plenty of game.)

Lastly. Home court advantage is only as good as you make it. If the stands are filled with LA fans, they will gain advantage. Both teams have plenty of experience on that court. The only place homecourt advantage counts is

a) in the stands

on a court you have never played on before.

QUOTE(gatorbillmsu @ Feb 12 2007 - 10:41 PM) 826369616[/snapback]

first things first.

I was wrong about who would win. Don't get used to me being wrong. It doesn't happen very often.

Secondly, I don't know any of you here, I don't know the kids, but I do know sportsmanship. And calling out a HS kid here on a bulletin board is just not right. From what I read, it was not meant to be malicious, not meant to be a huge slam against the kid personally, but you folks should be a little more careful than that.

(the kid mentioned is a fine ballplayer and I hope she drills a big shot or two in these upcoming games. She has plenty of game.)

Lastly. Home court advantage is only as good as you make it. If the stands are filled with LA fans, they will gain advantage. Both teams have plenty of experience on that court. The only place homecourt advantage counts is

a) in the stands

on a court you have never played on before.

I agree with you…. talking smack about individual players is ridiculous! These girls are still in school...we need to remember that.

We have always had great fans at LA…. they love the game & our kids. When someone talks smack about them we get upset & defensive as I’m sure Upperman does. All fans get caught up in the hype of the game & say things they shouldn’t. Upperman has nothing to be ashamed of but neither does LA. These are two great teams & this will be a strong rivalry for the next few years.

QUOTE(Bee_Fan20 @ Feb 12 2007 - 06:22 PM) 826369194[/snapback]

Get used to what Wildcat Fan. Sorry but I wouldn't be talking too much about getting used to anything. I believe you guys may need to get used to losing to Upperman. The next few years doesn't look so good for your team. Actually for the next few years you guys may be playing for 3rd or 4th in the district. Sorry but the truth hurts. Oh good luck in the tournament though. We'll leave our smack talk out of this until after the tournaments, how does that sound????

The next few years? whats wrong with you? this post isn't titled....Livingston Academy vs. Upperman two or three years from now. This is the present time honey. Get used to it. LA is for real. Whoever said homecourt advantage is only as good as you use it was right. I don't think Upperman will use it very good. You wanna call me out on here? Son bring it is all i got to say. I'll make you look like an idiot in front of the whole state on this topic. The time is now, not 4 years from now. Right now we are NUMBER 1 in this district. I don't know why in the crap you would have ever even brought up the next few years. That is unless you have given up on your team beating LA this year and hoping for the next few years to be different for you fortune. LA will beat Upperman one more time for you my friend. Cya in about a week. Get used to it.....

QUOTE(wildcat324 @ Feb 13 2007 - 10:30 AM) 826370056[/snapback]

The next few years? whats wrong with you? this post isn't titled....Livingston Academy vs. Upperman two or three years from now. This is the present time honey. Get used to it. LA is for real. Whoever said homecourt advantage is only as good as you use it was right. I don't think Upperman will use it very good. You wanna call me out on here? Son bring it is all i got to say. I'll make you look like an idiot in front of the whole state on this topic. The time is now, not 4 years from now. Right now we are NUMBER 1 in this district. I don't know why in the crap you would have ever even brought up the next few years. That is unless you have given up on your team beating LA this year and hoping for the next few years to be different for you fortune. LA will beat Upperman one more time for you my friend. Cya in about a week. Get used to it.....

Hit a soft spot did I??? Well, I guess only time will tell us about the future of this district, but no i haven't given up on Upperman this year either. Upperman is definitely the favorite to win the district, and they will win it, easily.. No close games for Upperman in this tournament. We'll talk some smack after the tournament how does that sound. If LA wins I'll take all the smack you wanna bring,(which I should) but just remember you've laid alot out there yourself. So if Upperman wins just be big enough to take some of what you dish out.

QUOTE(Bee_Fan20 @ Feb 13 2007 - 04:57 PM) 826370519[/snapback]

Hit a soft spot did I??? Well, I guess only time will tell us about the future of this district, but no i haven't given up on Upperman this year either. Upperman is definitely the favorite to win the district, and they will win it, easily.. No close games for Upperman in this tournament. We'll talk some smack after the tournament how does that sound. If LA wins I'll take all the smack you wanna bring,(which I should) but just remember you've laid alot out there yourself. So if Upperman wins just be big enough to take some of what you dish out.

Nah, didn't hit a soft spot. Just wondering how someone could be ignorant enough to speak of the next few years when the time is now, and thats all that matters. Unfortunately, LA won the district, in case you didn't hear after they beat Upperman the other night. So why would Upperman be the favorite to win if they didn't even win the regular season district title? Because its on their home court? Please, spare me. And about the smack talk, kid I don't know who you are but when it comes to talking smack...I'm the best of the best. And I can back it up too. So when LA wins you better get ready to delete your account on here because I won't let up on you....probably wish you would have never replied with your useless information. Get used to it...

QUOTE(wildcat324 @ Feb 13 2007 - 10:30 AM) 826370056[/snapback]

QUOTE(Bee_Fan20 @ Feb 13 2007 - 04:57 PM) 826370519[/snapback]

When you say "Upperman will win it easily...no close games for Upperman in this tournament." that is just crazy!! I give Upperman credit, they are a heck of a team & may end up winning this district but you need to give credit where it is due......LA is not a team to over look. Both of these teams have worked hard & you don't need to dismiss that because you are having a pis*ing contest with some fans.

QUOTE(HOGEYE21 @ Feb 14 2007 - 08:56 AM) 826371261[/snapback]

When you say "Upperman will win it easily...no close games for Upperman in this tournament." that is just crazy!! I give Upperman credit, they are a heck of a team & may end up winning this district but you need to give credit where it is due......LA is not a team to over look. Both of these teams have worked hard & you don't need to dismiss that because you are having a pis*ing contest with some fans.

Bee_Fan20 is an idiot. You must look over him. He has tried to get on here and call me out, but the problem is that he's probably not old enough or intelligent enough to speak anything that means anything to anybody besides himself. Both teams are good, thats obvious. But LA is for real and as of right now....they are the district champs. For some reason, Bee_Fan20 just can't get that through his thick skull. Can't wait to hear from ya Bee_Fan20. Oh, lastly, Get used to it...