Livingston Academy vs. Upperman

LA Wildcats

QUOTE(expo @ Feb 9 2007 - 11:05 PM) 826365788[/snapback]

all i no is that upperman is not that much better than livingston. who cares if they are ranked high in the state that dont mean a thing. if ashley matthews, alison west, and mallie stephens play in the tournament like they did tonight upperman will not stand a chance. ashley put it on them tonight. they couldnt stop. and one more thing. Can someone teach #20 how to make a lay up from upperman. I mean u shouldnt even be playin if u cant make wide open lay ups. lol someone tell her they are having lay up practice at tech or something.

Have you heard of White House? See ya soon.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Have you heard

HEY U BETTER BELIEVE ----

YOU ARE SO RIGHT -- WHITE HOUSE HAS A GOOD TEAM -- HAD THE CHANCE TO SEE THEM PLAY TWICE --- GOOD SOLID TEAM -- NOT TO BE OVERLOOKED

AND STATION CAMP COULD COME OUT AND DO SOME DAMAGE -- THEY HAVE A YOUNG TEAM -- BUT THEY CAN MOVE THE BALL AND SHOOT THE THREE ---

I'D SAY WATCH OUT FOR THEM IN THE NEXT COUPLE OF YEARS AS THEY ARE PLAYING MOSTLY FRESHMEN AND SOPHOMORES ---

SAW THEM PLAY A COUPLE OF TIMES, TOO -- IF THEY CAN STAY CONSISTENT THEY'LL BE A MAJOR FORCE IN THE TOURNEY MAYBE -- BUT MOST DEFINITELY NEXT FEW SEASON AS THEIR PROGRAM GROWS

Have you heard

YOU ARE SO RIGHT -- WHITE HOUSE HAS A GOOD TEAM -- HAD THE CHANCE TO SEE THEM PLAY TWICE --- GOOD SOLID TEAM -- NOT TO BE OVERLOOKED

AND STATION CAMP COULD COME OUT AND DO SOME DAMAGE -- THEY HAVE A YOUNG TEAM -- BUT THEY CAN MOVE THE BALL AND SHOOT THE THREE ---

I'D SAY WATCH OUT FOR THEM IN THE NEXT COUPLE OF YEARS AS THEY ARE PLAYING MOSTLY FRESHMEN AND SOPHOMORES ---

SAW THEM PLAY A COUPLE OF TIMES, TOO -- IF THEY CAN STAY CONSISTENT THEY'LL BE A MAJOR FORCE IN THE TOURNEY MAYBE -- BUT MOST DEFINITELY NEXT FEW SEASON AS THEIR PROGRAM GROWS

Have you heard

QUOTE(hoops fan2 @ Feb 9 2007 - 11:24 PM) 826365821[/snapback]

YOU SHOULD REFRAIN FROM MAKING DIRECT UGLY COMMENTS ABOUT PLAYERS -- THESE ARE CHILDREN ---- YOU SHOULD NOT BE SO INCREDIBLY RUDE AND DISRESPECTFUL --

IF YOU HAVE EVER PLAYED ONE SECOND OF BASKETBALL YOU WOULD KNOW -- EVEN THE BEST PLAYERS MAKE SILLY MISTAKES !!!!!!!!!

oh go somewhere else then, i played an so did expo, if you cant deal with the pressure then you belong on the sidelines, she choked and needs some practice, we have shootaround alot wednesday evening, maybe she can come join and learn

QUOTE(King21 @ Feb 10 2007 - 12:39 AM) 826365916[/snapback]

oh go somewhere else then, i played an so did expo, if you cant deal with the pressure then you belong on the sidelines, she choked and needs some practice, we have shootaround alot wednesday evening, maybe she can come join and learn

OH YOU AND EXPO PLAYED A LITLE BASKETBALL BACK IN THE DAY ---

AND YOU WERE BAD !!!!!!!!!!!

DO YOU WANT TO PROVE THAT YOU NEVER MISSED A COUPLE OF LAY UPS?

COME ONE !!

BE AN ADULT --- DO YOU WANT US TO SLAM YOUR KIDS !!!!!!!!!

THINK BEFORE YOU SPEAK ------ DO YOU WANT US TO SLAM YOUR KIDS IN PUBLIC ?? AND PUT THEM UP FOR PUBLIC RIDICULE???

WE HAVE PRACTICE ON WEDNESDAY ----- LA DEE DAH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IS IT SO YOUR MAN CAN PRACTICE ON HIS D-UP !!!!!!!!!!!!! CHANT ?!?!?

For starters I wasn't calling our gym a tin bucket. If you could read you would have seen that I said Upperman's OLD gym. And yes, I ate some crowe on predicting Upperman to win last night at LA. To tell you the truth it tastes pretty bad. Last night LA was the better team. They just flat out outhustled Upperman in every aspect of the game. I'm not gonna sit here and make excuses for the Lady Bees, because they just plainly got beat. I will however stand by my word and say I think Upperman is a better team. Just not last night.

You know you say that Smith Counties gym is bigger. I would like to know how many that gym seats. Because I would doubt it if it is much bigger if any than Uppermans. I know that their gym is laid out like Jackson Counties, and I've seen that gym full with standing room only during regular season games also. I have yet to see Uppermans gym full with people having to stand to watch the game. I don't understand what nerve i hit with you hoops_fan. I don't know how i was being so disrespectful, but whatever....

And yes I remember Smith County beating Upperman last year in the district tournament. Like i've said before anyone can be beat. And again I will stick with my opinion that Smith county doesn't make it out of the district tournament. May be wrong but this is my opinion. Isn't that what these message boards are full of???? Anyways congratulations to Livingstons girls, and boys for that matter for a really well played game. Look forward to seeing these schools meet up again come tournament time. Makes for great High School Basketball.

QUOTE(hoops fan2 @ Feb 10 2007 - 09:34 AM) 826366081[/snapback]

COME ONE !!

THINK BEFORE YOU SPEAK ------ DO YOU WANT US TO SLAM YOUR KIDS IN PUBLIC ?? AND PUT THEM UP FOR PUBLIC RIDICULE???

man me playin ball was about 2 yrs ago along with him, so you know i aint old nough to have kids am i, remember man, not everybody on here is an adult, and about taylor, i dont like him, i make fun of him, learn that

QUOTE(Bee_Fan20 @ Feb 10 2007 - 10:37 AM) 826366134[/snapback]

For starters I wasn't calling our gym a tin bucket. If you could read you would have seen that I said Upperman's OLD gym. And yes, I ate some crowe on predicting Upperman to win last night at LA. To tell you the truth it tastes pretty bad. Last night LA was the better team. They just flat out outhustled Upperman in every aspect of the game. I'm not gonna sit here and make excuses for the Lady Bees, because they just plainly got beat. I will however stand by my word and say I think Upperman is a better team. Just not last night.

You know you say that Smith Counties gym is bigger. I would like to know how many that gym seats. Because I would doubt it if it is much bigger if any than Uppermans. I know that their gym is laid out like Jackson Counties, and I've seen that gym full with standing room only during regular season games also. I have yet to see Uppermans gym full with people having to stand to watch the game. I don't understand what nerve i hit with you hoops_fan. I don't know how i was being so disrespectful, but whatever....

And yes I remember Smith County beating Upperman last year in the district tournament. Like i've said before anyone can be beat. And again I will stick with my opinion that Smith county doesn't make it out of the district tournament. May be wrong but this is my opinion. Isn't that what these message boards are full of???? Anyways congratulations to Livingstons girls, and boys for that matter for a really well played game. Look forward to seeing these schools meet up again come tournament time. Makes for great High School Basketball.

Dana always gets outcoached come tournament time, look for the better "team" personel wise, to lose and the better "coached" team to win!

COME ONE !!

[/qu

lol sounds like yall need to work on ur chants and lay ups to beat livingston

QUOTE(wildcat324 @ Feb 10 2007 - 02:21 PM) 826366349[/snapback]

CALLING ALL UPPERMAN FANS....CALLING ALL UPPERMAN FANS.....PLEASE GET OVER YOUR LOSS LAST NIGHT AND MOVE ON. YOU GOT SPANKED. TAKE IT. ALL YOUR USELESS SMACK TALK YOU SPOKE BEFORE THE GAME WAS NO GOOD FOR YOU. YOU LOST. HOGEYE WON. GET USED TO IT

NEVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!