Whats Wrong with Boone Lady Blazers

tarheelfan8

Whats going on with the Lady Blazers they haven't played up to their potential all year and could be tough if they jell. Fridays game against Volunter blew my mind. How can Campbell bench Gillis with 4 minutes to go down by 4 when she has made 4 3's and is hot not to mention that she just had a steal and made the layup ole MO was on our side and that just broke it. could the staff possibly be playing for tournament seeding I sure hope not . This team could make some noise down the stretch . Hang on their due, Go Boone

QUOTE(tarheelfan8 @ Feb 5 2007 - 08:54 PM) 826359724[/snapback]

Whats going on with the Lady Blazers they haven't played up to their potential all year and could be tough if they jell. Fridays game against Volunter blew my mind. How can Campbell bench Gillis with 4 minutes to go down by 4 when she has made 4 3's and is hot not to mention that she just had a steal and made the layup ole MO was on our side and that just broke it. could the staff possibly be playing for tournament seeding I sure hope not . This team could make some noise down the stretch . Hang on their due, Go Boone

I agree that they are due. They have alot of talent on the team and some of the coaches decisions of late have been difficult to understand. I have also heard that Caldwell might not play again next year. I hope this is only a rumor, sometimes things don't go the way you would like but keep your heads up girls and don't give up!

Absolutely can't figure it out, and I'm as close to the team as about anybody.

Had Science Hill beat the first game and had TN High beat twice, but let them come back and win. Played Greeneville a good game, beat Mo East, South Greene, barely lost to Elizabethton twice. But lost to South, East, and Volunteer, for crying out loud.

Absolutely the most hot and cold running team I've ever seen.

Need to finish strong this week against a talented Central team tonight, and a Dobyns-Bennett team that they should have beaten the first time..........