You might be a good wrestler.......

RMC

QUOTE(bear cat brown @ Feb 7 2007 - 10:05 AM) 826361803[/snapback]

Trouble Maker, a drinking contest ? No No no no. I did enjoy several pepsi's and stimulating conversation with a couple of The Baylor school for Boys and Girls Moms. But it turned out way different than your version. Raider76 would you like to comment on the outcome ? I did however have a massive sugar headache and tummy ache for several days following, but finally am at full speed. And one last thing, I ain't bi-lingual and would never use those words to a couple of skirts from the Baylor School for the Boys and Girls

bcb

BRB must have been mistaken then. I didn't think it was true.

Trouble Maker

I have to take up for BareCat on this issue. First, I have never seen any inappropriate behavior on his part. There has been an annual Debate each year after State Duals and BareCat does participate. He has managed to out last a couple of The Baylor Moms in the last few, but only barely.

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My daughter wanted me to add some from last year's state tournament:

If your mom ever took over running the clock at the state tournament during your match..... you might be a good wrestler. (I might add......and your sister was the score keeper)

If your mom is well known on any of the wrestling bulletin boards.....you might be a good wrestler

If the referees can identify your mom just from her yells from the stands.....you might be a good wrestler

RMC My wife gave me permission to answer this. This is a great Thread and those MoMs you write about are sure great to have on your side, but they are kind of hard to go home with after your son has had a bad match.