Upperman @ LA  

26 members have voted

1. 1. Upperman @ LA

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(senator @ Feb 7 2007 - 06:42 PM) 826362590[/snapback]

a think your talent at upperman has been good most years and coaching too but i've seen mac loose several games by throwin tantrems getting T's and even being tossed and by not making the right coaching decisions this game will be won on floor not bench LA by 10

Mac has been a very good coach better than Melton because he runs up the score, Also Melton got thrown out against DeKalb which hurt his team, and also, mac has been prepared for every team, but his players want do what he says some of the time. BUt i will go with livingston by 6

QUOTE(Lion15 @ Feb 7 2007 - 09:30 PM) 826362842[/snapback]

I do believe that Upperman is far higher than a below average coached team

I will have to agree with you.... Upperman is not below average. This will be a good game & neither of these teams can afford to take anything for granted.

I guarantee you Coach Melton & the boys know they have to play their A game.

QUOTE(the_animal @ Feb 8 2007 - 06:35 AM) 826363083[/snapback]

Mac has been a very good coach better than Melton because he runs up the score, Also Melton got thrown out against DeKalb which hurt his team, and also, mac has been prepared for every team, but his players want do what he says some of the time. BUt i will go with livingston by 6

People need to understand that Richard DOESN'T run the score up to be a horses rear. He knows that anything can happen & in the past, it has. We have blown leads & lost games because we had the lead & let up.

As a Coach your first responsibility is to teach your kids while securing a win. Letting up & losing a lead is not the best thing for a team.... this is a young team & he is doing right thing by them. I have seen Coaches that love to run the score up to be the Alpha Male but this is not the case with Melton. I know people are going to have their opinions about him but that's ball.

QUOTE(the_animal @ Feb 8 2007 - 06:35 AM) 826363083[/snapback]

I am sure no other coach has ever been thrown out of a game or had kids that just wouldn't listen.

QUOTE(HOGEYE21 @ Feb 7 2007 - 02:06 PM) 826362240[/snapback]

Well it looks like to me that our HOGEYE pride really gets to people. Why is that?

Probably because your pride is so weak. Maybe if you didnt get beat so much people wouldnt come up with parody chants

QUOTE(Overton County Fan @ Feb 8 2007 - 01:51 PM) 826363704[/snapback]

I am sure no other coach has ever been thrown out of a game or had kids that just wouldn't listen.

Im sure your right but those coaches never win Coach of the Year.

QUOTE(Disrespect @ Feb 8 2007 - 02:32 PM) 826363793[/snapback]

Probably because your pride is so weak. Maybe if you didnt get beat so much people wouldnt come up with parody chants

Im sure your right but those coaches never win Coach of the Year.

Ooh...I guess HOGEYE hit a nerve with you.

You know all about getting BEAT at Upperman don't you. Lets see…. out of LA’s last 6 games they are 6-0 & Upperman’s last 6 games 2-4. Keep thinking our Pride is weak.... Let me know how that works out for you.

This is just for you... H-O-G-E-Y-E!!

QUOTE(Disrespect @ Feb 8 2007 - 02:32 PM) 826363793[/snapback]

Stop and think about what you said.

That one guy said "Well it looks like to me that our HOGEYE pride really gets to people. Why is that?"...........

Then you said.."probably because your pride is so weak"...

Is it just me, or does that not make any sense? Why would a teams pride get to people if it was weak?..... Good Post