7AA District Brackets B/G

jimbo44

QUOTE(BLTJake @ Feb 10 2007 - 12:09 AM) 826365882[/snapback]

And Macon ain't even tied they have at least 6 loses & we (UHS) still have to flip for first and second, so yes jimbo you are totally wrong!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey...you said the Smith Co coach didn't vote...do you know why?

I hope we never host the tournament in our "dungeon"...that's TOO MUCH basketball!!!

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(QueenBee @ Feb 10 2007 - 12:15 AM) 826365888[/snapback]

Hey...you said the Smith Co coach didn't vote...do you know why?

I hope we never host the tournament in our "dungeon"...that's TOO MUCH basketball!!!

No Queenie he voted against it, he was at the same table I was he said it should be rotated or held at a neutral site. He said it was an unfair advantaged for us (UHS), I see his point, but I'm sure glad its here. He tried to sell the "dungeon", he even gave you several plugs saying, "Smith County had the BEST concession stand in the STATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

QUOTE(BLTJake @ Feb 10 2007 - 12:09 AM) 826365882[/snapback]

And Macon ain't even tied they have at least 6 loses & we (UHS) still have to flip for first and second, so yes jimbo you are totally wrong!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok. I am wrong about the early part of the schedule. I will amend that.

Let's read the Sports page about the semifinal round.

QUOTE(BLTJake @ Feb 10 2007 - 12:24 AM) 826365898[/snapback]

No Queenie he voted against it, he was at the same table I was he said it should be rotated or held at a neutral site. He said it was an unfair advantaged for us (UHS), I see his point, but I'm sure glad its here. He tried to sell the "dungeon", he even gave you several plugs saying, "Smith County had the BEST concession stand in the STATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So true about the concession stand bit...I'm glad he thinks that...(his little guy sure likes the concession stand!!!)...BUT...wow...that would be just toooooo much basketball...I've told people we shouldn't let him out of the county!!!...If you sit beside him anymore...slap him silly if he tries to get MORE basketball at SCHS!!!

QUOTE(jimbo44 @ Feb 9 2007 - 10:53 PM) 826365765[/snapback]

The girls schedule appears to be locked in.

THUR 15 Feb:

6:30 Cannon Co. vs Dekalb Co. 6/7

FRI 16 Feb.

4:00 Smith Co vs Cannon Co./Dekalb Co.

7:00 York vs Macon Co.(4-5)

SAT 17 Feb.

4:00 Upperman vs Smith Co./Cannon Co/Dekalb

7:00 LA vs York/Macon Co.

MON 19 FEB.

6:30 Cons. game

8:00 District Championship

Up-dated

QUOTE(jimbo44 @ Feb 6 2007 - 11:35 PM) 826361511[/snapback]

First round appears to be a play in.

THUR 15 Feb:

6:30 girls 6 vs 7

8:00 boys 6 vs7

New T$$AA rule only two games on a school night.

FRI 16 Feb.

4:00 3 vs 6/7 girls

5:30 3 vs 6/7 boys

7:00 4 vs 5 girls

8:30 4vs 5 boys

It appears that the 1 and 2 teams get a BYE.

SAT 17 Feb.

4:00 2 vs 3-6/7 girls

5:30 2 vs 3-6/7 boys

7:00 1 vs 4/5 girls

8:30 1 vs 4/5 boys

MON 19 FEB.

6:30 Cons. game girls

8:00 District Championship girls

TUES 20 Feb.

6:30 Cons. game boys

8:00 District Championship boys.

QUOTE(jimbo44 @ Feb 16 2007 - 12:12 AM) 826374068[/snapback]

Looks like Cannon Co vs Smith Co 4:00 Fri.

I know Dodgen knows most of the Smith Co kids strengths and weaknesses.

Does he have the roster talent to pull the upset?

I think he does. Coach Dodgen is an excellent coach and I think he will use the right strategies to lead his Lionettes to victory. Cannon comes on strong in the district tournament. Lion's win by three. Good Luck Lionettes! Lion Pride!