Cloudland Hammers Unaka

THE KING

QUOTE(THE KING @ Feb 7 2007 - 12:24 PM) 826362046[/snapback]

And its only going to get better. Together, Cloudland and Hampton will forever dominate Unaka in all aspects of academics and athletics. I look for Starman to wake up and see the light and have his kid in some type of blue uniform before its over. The Creek is now a permanent landfill! For those who wonder why I am such a viscious animal on this board can read my story on here real soon. Who created the King? Why is he so mean? Where does he really stand?

Yep. You dominate Unaka in everything except girls basketball, baseball, softball, academics, boys basketball until this season, oh, and did I mention football???

QUOTE(THE KING @ Feb 8 2007 - 06:26 AM) 826363077[/snapback]

One year doesn't mean anything you dim-witted retard. We owned you 25 years before that and it has been proven that Unaka is one of the worst educational facilities in the state. They almost shut the elementary down because of these problems. Students like you who were too busy picking old bubblegum out from under the desks and teachers who showed up to class, drunk. As for basketball, we've beat you 4 times in less than a year. In girls basketball we have twice as many titles in the last decade. Baseball and softball are just sports to pass the time until the big sports resume. Anything else? I believe I covered it all!

no need to call folks names like you do

QUOTE(THE KING @ Feb 8 2007 - 07:26 AM) 826363077[/snapback]

One year doesn't mean anything you dim-witted retard. We owned you 25 years before that and it has been proven that Unaka is one of the worst educational facilities in the state. They almost shut the elementary down because of these problems. Students like you who were too busy picking old bubblegum out from under the desks and teachers who showed up to class, drunk. As for basketball, we've beat you 4 times in less than a year. In girls basketball we have twice as many titles in the last decade. Baseball and softball are just sports to pass the time until the big sports resume. Anything else? I believe I covered it all!

4 times in the past year, But only 8 times in the past 20 or so. Wow thats domination. Do you remember the mid 90's when Unaka was going to sub-states annualy, and Cloudland was getting owned by Clinch? Thats right! Cloudland was OWNED by Clinch ....

Oh, and do you think next fall Coach Ensor will use the 2nd half to just run the clock out on Cloudland so he dosen't absolutly blow you out like he did last year?

QUOTE(Rangerbook06 @ Feb 8 2007 - 04:01 PM) 826363847[/snapback]

4 times in the past year, But only 8 times in the past 20 or so. Wow thats domination. Do you remember the mid 90's when Unaka was going to sub-states annualy, and Cloudland was getting owned by Clinch? Thats right! Cloudland was OWNED by Clinch ....

Oh, and do you think next fall Coach Ensor will use the 2nd half to just run the clock out on Cloudland so he dosen't absolutly blow you out?

i am honestly starting to think that you have lost your mind...