SHHS Basketball

BroadwayBaller

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(WaCoJaCo @ Feb 8 2007 - 06:05 PM) 826364048[/snapback]

How bad did Science Hill beat you?

they played awesome they had 1 of those nights were they cldnt miss.they have ups and downs like we do....i had been sick durin the week and still wasnt 100% but im not takin neithing away from wattad he played outstanding...

QUOTE(wiggins30 @ Feb 8 2007 - 06:12 PM) 826364059[/snapback]

they played awesome they had 1 of those nights were they cldnt miss.they have ups and downs like we do....i had been sick durin the week and still wasnt 100% but im not takin neithing away from wattad he played outstanding...

You should be ashamed of yourself pretending to be Antwaine. I should report this one to Billy D...wait a minute...he's at practice with Antwaine.

QUOTE(greenedevilfan91 @ Feb 8 2007 - 07:15 PM) 826364129[/snapback]

wow who ever u r thats pretty low and u shldnt pretend to be sum1 ur not...because watever u say makes wiggins look bad...man just stop pretendin to be sum1 ur not...ok wiggins30 just stop...!!!

I think its you gdfan91...when you first joined this board you signed your posts "go wiggins" and the posts of wiggins30 sound quite a bit like some of your previous posts...so you should stop....

QUOTE(utvols1 @ Feb 9 2007 - 02:47 AM) 826364676[/snapback]

I think its you gdfan91...when you first joined this board you signed your posts "go wiggins" and the posts of wiggins30 sound quite a bit like some of your previous posts...so you should stop....

wait a minute guys y r u saying its me...thats low sayin it is me....