D II Brackets

no1flyer

QUOTE(Taxman @ Feb 8 2007 - 08:54 AM) 826363220[/snapback]

Does anyone know who the seeds are in each weight class and are there any surprises regarding which weight class certain wrestlers are going?

Each coach that attended the seeding meeting walked out with a completed set of brackets. I am sure they will be up on the TSSAA website within a day or so. I would post seeds but don't have my brackets with me. If you want to know the match-ups get with your coach as he should have a copy of the brackets.

QUOTE(WrestleSBA @ Feb 8 2007 - 10:23 AM) 826363356[/snapback]

If I am not mistaken it looks like he got the 5 seed.

ok but four returning medalists and two were from other weight classes. why not at least a four? it's not like he was a medalist one year and got his butt kicked in his region before going back to state the next. (see d1 seeding process)

QUOTE(usfjim @ Feb 8 2007 - 10:58 AM) 826363428[/snapback]

ok but four returning medalists and two were from other weight classes. why not at least a four? it's not like he was a medalist one year and got his butt kicked in his region before going back to state the next. (see d1 seeding process)

#1 Criteria in DII is head-to-head and I know he has a lose to Kendall Ray in there. Not sure on how the rest shook out (just can't recall at the moment).