Running?

In Hoc Signo Vinces

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Taxman @ Feb 8 2007 - 04:28 PM) 826363896[/snapback]

If it was so stupid then why are you defending him in this thread? I just wonder if DD will wrestle 189 at Senior Nationals...I doubt it. W. Young moving to 140 actually helped McCallie last year. They scored more points with that line up and came in 2nd. Both Young's won instead of just 1. I would love to see CBHS place 1st or 2nd. Further, I actually think DD could still beat Bateman. Lastly, please show me how it helps CBHS?

I'm glad DD went up rather than down to 160. DD is tough to beat and will probably make a great 184lbder in college. I hope DD gives some thought to coming east and wrestling for the Mocs. Oh yeah we would also like to see Bateman at UTC.

QUOTE(Raider76 @ Feb 8 2007 - 09:35 PM) 826364422[/snapback]

I'm glad DD went up rather than down to 160. DD is tough to beat and will probably make a great 184lbder in college. I hope DD gives some thought to coming east and wrestling for the Mocs. Oh yeah we would also like to see Bateman at UTC.

Raider76,

I am with you on that. I have talked with DD about his plans in the past but it has been several months and I have no clue. It sure would be nice for him to wrestle close to home though. Oh and I can think of a 160 lber down here in Memphis that I would like to see there as well.

Please remember you are still talking about kids. I know some are near adulthood, but let's not forget they are still kids. Making statements about adults is one thing, but when you make a comment about a kid is WAY OUT OF LINE.

Don't concern yourself too much about his comment. It is typical of Father Ryan and not representative of the wrestling community.

QUOTE(cobalt @ Feb 8 2007 - 11:06 AM) 826363436[/snapback]

DD is running from no one but is doing what is best for the team (this is a team sport) If I recall, he has already beat Bateman this year

I was at the finals match between Bateman and williams and bateman wasn't himself. Even he said he wasnt himself and that in no way makes CBHS a stronger team. Furthermore wrestling is just as much an individual sport if not more than a team sport.