South Pittsburg at Jasper

Get em

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(THELEGEND @ Feb 9 2007 - 12:53 PM) 826365136[/snapback]

What did he do? So he will not be coaching at 3rd Street Tuesday night...

I heard he punched a cheerleader for not cheering loud enough. Any truth in that? If so, how could the refs T him up for that? I mean, how would the officials know if she was cheering loud enough or not? That's a total judgement call. I'll have to say, "Booooooo, refs!" on that one!

Well, I realize that neither team has set the woods afire this year, but come on. Any MC/SP matchup should generate more enthusiasm than this. If no one else will say it, I will. Congratulations MC Warriors on an impressive win last night. Took a while for the gym to get rocking but the Warriors fast paced play after half time really brought folks to their feet. I knew MC had the win early in the last quarter when the SP fan cheering section started chanting about football. I guess being without a head coach possibly hurt the pirates some, but overall I thought the JV Coach did a respectable job. For the Warriors, great hustle, good team play and some impressive blocks by Cody H. in the paint were just too much for the Pirates last night. Congrats to the entire Warrior team for sweeping both the home and "away" games against those Pirates this year.

So what about it Coniglio. Assuming we stumble and fail to knock off Howard in our season finale early next week, what's our chances in the MC/Grundy playoff game to win the final playoff spot? I'm going with whomever you pick, so long as you pick MC.

I guess SP has not been able to overcome all the obstacles that they have faced this season. No Gym nor wanted at the Elementary School, their 3rd head coach in four years, etc, but at least they tried. Don't know if things look too bright in the near future as well. Until some of their problems are solved. Jasper played pretty well as a team last night and their freshman was a presence defensively against the Pirates.

QUOTE(Tigerinsania @ Feb 9 2007 - 04:49 PM) 826365429[/snapback]

I heard he punched a cheerleader for not cheering loud enough. Any truth in that? If so, how could the refs T him up for that? I mean, how would the officials know if she was cheering loud enough or not? That's a total judgement call. I'll have to say, "Booooooo, refs!" on that one!

never get tired of sounding stupid do you tigerinsania?