SYCAMORE@harpeth!

megustabasquetbol

so tomorrow nights game is going to be a packed crowd, rival game, and the deciding game of who places who in district...man i love when sycamore and harpeth meet up its just to bad that sycamore is going to beat the indians in more than just a close game...the true sycamorons are comin out tomorrow so indian fans or k-town killars or whatever u call yourselves these days be ready for the beat down of your life.hahaha

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(HHSnumber1fan @ Feb 8 2007 - 04:12 PM) 826363957[/snapback]

It doesnt really matter what they say. We have only beaten them twice this year.

ANd why would you listen to a punter anyways?

first of all only one of those wins were liget. but if u insist congrats on winning during a christmas tourny. secondly what are u talking about punter?

but back to what matters sycamore by more than 10

QUOTE(megustabasquetbol @ Feb 8 2007 - 03:18 PM) 826363755[/snapback]

so tomorrow nights game is going to be a packed crowd, rival game, and the deciding game of who places who in district...man i love when sycamore and harpeth meet up its just to bad that sycamore is going to beat the indians in more than just a close game...the true sycamorons are comin out tomorrow so indian fans or k-town killars or whatever u call yourselves these days be ready for the beat down of your life.hahaha

This should be a great game with everything on the line, PLUS a county rivalry. But do you really call your student section the SYCA'MORONS'? That just sounds funny to me.

QUOTE(13sports @ Feb 8 2007 - 04:33 PM) 826363987[/snapback]

This should be a great game with everything on the line, PLUS a county rivalry. But do you really call your student section the SYCA'MORONS'? That just sounds funny to me.

yea man ...n i hear that as usually harpeth has already stole another chant from sycamore, n im not pointing any fingers or explaing but i understand b/c when a school like harpeth is so overshadowed by the greatness of sycamore and even cheatham (if u want to call them great) ,to survive they must bottom feed off of what is left for them(which is not a lot). im not gonna be mad about this im just feel sorry for the school down by the river.

QUOTE(megustabasquetbol @ Feb 8 2007 - 04:41 PM) 826364001[/snapback]

yea man ...n i hear that as usually harpeth has already stole another chant from sycamore, n im not pointing any fingers or explaing but i understand b/c when a school like harpeth is so overshadowed by the greatness of sycamore and even cheatham (if u want to call them great) ,to survive they must bottom feed off of what is left for them(which is not a lot). im not gonna be mad about this im just feel sorry for the school down by the river.

What chant, if it is what i am thinking of we will use it on you friday, you havent had a chance to use it on us yet. And if you dont want to count the christmas tourney you dont have to, we still beat you other than that.

Trevor Francis, we went over this last year. We know you are all of 6'0 155 lbs. Its ok.

ANd 13sports, you have to applaude them for atleast admitting they are morons.

QUOTE(HHSnumber1fan @ Feb 8 2007 - 04:47 PM) 826364009[/snapback]

What chant, if it is what i am thinking of we will use it on you friday, you havent had a chance to use it on us yet. And if you dont want to count the christmas tourney you dont have to, we still beat you other than that.

Trevor Francis, we went over this last year. We know you are all of 6'0 155 lbs. Its ok.

ANd 13sports, you have to applaude them for atleast admitting they are morons.

hahaha u really think im trevor hahaha

i do believe i was the person bustin heads on defense for the first few minutes against yall and the only reason i wasnt in there long is b/c none of the starters were after we started whoopin up on yall...but good try....i cant believe u really think im francis of all ppl. hahahaha

oh and im sorry that we could not come up w/a pep club name as intimidating as k-town killas...dang just typing those words scare me

QUOTE(megustabasquetbol @ Feb 8 2007 - 04:51 PM) 826364014[/snapback]

hahaha u really think im trevor hahaha

i do believe i was the person bustin heads on defense for the first few minutes against yall and the only reason i wasnt in there long is b/c none of the starters were after we started whoopin up on yall...but good try....i cant believe u really think im francis of all ppl. hahahaha

Bustin heads on Defense???? You are talking about Football, this is a basketball forum. Lets talk about you all bustin heads on defense in the first game. Oh wait you lost. Sorry.