SYCAMORE@harpeth!

megustabasquetbol

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(megustabasquetbol @ Feb 8 2007 - 05:04 PM) 826364043[/snapback]

dude if u really want to know who i am just meet me after the game. n i will show who the punter is...and dang you harpeth kids really are remedial. get a sense of humor(there was no chess tournament).

I love empty threats, I just like getting you sycamorons riled up. Now that, that is over with you cant honestly think it will be a ten point game in favor of Sycamore can you???

if u want an empty threat go to a harpeth football game...but yea im for real.. sycamore has progressed a lot since the last time these two teams met...big john plays with intensity and the lohin piere combo is unstoppable the past few games(and not to mention the outside threat of harris,knight, and houston...sycamore can and will win this game tomorrow.

QUOTE(megustabasquetbol @ Feb 8 2007 - 05:11 PM) 826364057[/snapback]

if u want an empty threat go to a harpeth football game...but yea im for real.. sycamore has progressed a lot since the last time these two teams met...big john plays with intensity and the lohin piere combo is unstoppable the past few games(and not to mention the outside threat of harris,knight, and houston...sycamore can and will win this game tomorrow.

Anyways, I know sycamore can win, I am suprised to hear Big John is actually getting some intensity in his bones, and I have liked pierre's play since he played Harpeth the first time. We have Chase Baker back and he will be a force down low. I always like talking with some of the sycamore guys, because unlike some student sections they actually know what they are talking about most of the time. I talked to someone at the Harpeth vs. Cheatham game, I forgot his name I think it is Willie Vanderford, but not 100% sure. I asked him who they were playing, he might remember me, but not sure. Hopefully you all bring a lot of people down to Harpeth, It will be a packed house either way.

QUOTE(megustabasquetbol @ Feb 8 2007 - 04:51 PM) 826364014[/snapback]

hahaha u really think im trevor hahaha

i do believe i was the person bustin heads on defense for the first few minutes against yall and the only reason i wasnt in there long is b/c none of the starters were after we started whoopin up on yall...but good try....i cant believe u really think im francis of all ppl. hahahaha

oh and im sorry that we could not come up w/a pep club name as intimidating as k-town killas...dang just typing those words scare me

by the way the student section isn't k-town killaz anymore just to let you know

QUOTE(straightbill307 @ Feb 8 2007 - 07:48 PM) 826364240[/snapback]

lol if you want to talk about football megusta, then i guess we can talk about baseball (and we know you dont want to talk about that). BUT its basketball season and i cant wait to see if your basketball team will back up your words 2morrow night. Harpeth by 6.

Anyway Megusta will sycamore bring a good crowd?

Most def.

QUOTE(straightbill307 @ Feb 8 2007 - 07:48 PM) 826364240[/snapback]

lol if you want to talk about football megusta, then i guess we can talk about baseball (and we know you dont want to talk about that). BUT its basketball season and i cant wait to see if your basketball team will back up your words 2morrow night. Harpeth by 6.

Anyway Megusta will sycamore bring a good crowd?

i will admit yall beat us two out of three games but lets not forget about josh knight making yall look stupid. it was something like a no hitter at yalls field. oh and yalls ace got rocked.

sorry to go off on baseball but i had to throw that in there.

alright i got some points to address. first of all sycamore is bringing a rowdy crowd across the river tonight so be ready for a loud and intense crowd to go along with an intense team....and to hhsnumber1fan well since u think that im the punter i do believe you were that crazy(i mean renarded) lineman that goes by the name joeseph miles...correct me if im wrong.haha