Loretto at. Lewis County. District tourney action

Mustangs1000

QUOTE(utvolsfan01 @ Feb 13 2007 - 08:39 PM) 826370756[/snapback]

Your Lewis Co. ball player should have been shaking hands instead of worrying about handing out a piece of paper. Everyone knows that this is nothing but a talk show. He should be worried about the game and not what was said. Besides I've looked and didn't see anything worth printing out.

He obviosly was worried about the game as he was the leading scorer for Lewis County...

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(hunt4 @ Feb 14 2007 - 11:23 AM) 826371517[/snapback]

He obviosly was worried about the game as he was the leading scorer for Lewis County...

I'm not saying he's not a good player. I'm just saying he needs to lose the additude. Being a good sport means alot and everyone notices when someone does not know how to be one. We took the loss gracefully and our season is over. You need to take your win gracefully and go on to the next game.

it doesn't take a whole lot to get a team fired up. just the slightest knock against your team and you are fired up and ready, sometimes thats what it takes to get your team to focus and not overlook a team that they should beat. as far as handing it to a player after the game i dont know who it was handed to but i dont think there is anything wrong with that just teenagers being teenagers its not like he hit him or talked about his mom or dad. i have played and been around basketball for a long time and i have seen far worse things and done worse things than that as far as sportsmanship and a few of those where from loretto so just let it go its over and its on to the next game for us.

All the kids are very classy in the LC student section.And the player that gave the note,he did a good thing.It should teach Loretto to not talk the talk but walk the walk.Wright should have got the paper.As for baseball season,I am looking foward to Wright throwing that 110 mph fastball.Wright is the kind of guy who does a lot of talking and not much walking.

Does any of this really matter? I don't think that anybody can hang with Giles County, in the stands or on the court. Giles County is too big, too fast, and too well coached. Other school's fans are just getting ridiculous. I mean when a 3 40 year olds from Marshall County want to start a yelling match with some high school kids, that just screams NO CLASS. Not that I'm saying we at GC are abunch of angels. Lord knows we have been known to chant some pretty mean and rude stuff in our recent past. I think I'll always remember the IDIOT from Lewis County holding up a sign saying Brokeback Mountian. If you can't even get your stuff together to spell mountain correctly don't even try to start anything.

I will have to admit that spelling brokeback mountain wrong was pretty funny, but good anyways. And as for the giles county fans ya'll do yell some pretty rude stuff as for instance last night yelling "inbreed" and "STD" that to me is saying no class. As for us here in lewis county we try to keep it pretty clean b/c we have a lot of younger kids sitting and yelling with us. Don't take me wrong b/c i love to yell at the games and will be pretty loud but for monday night lets keep it clean and have a fun game.

Good Luck Panthers

If you want cleanliness, go to church. If you can't finish it, DON'T start it. You have to be able to take it if you're going to TRY to dish it out. We love the kids as much as anybody but I'm afraid they're going to have to suffer in a gym that's as big as our indoor football practice facility. Lewis County's spelling and student section is a joke.