Region 2 District 4 class A

catmommy

These are the players that had made an impact for their teams either on OFF. or DEF.

Oliver Springs

Christopher MVP, Copeland, Howard, Barger

Onieda

Bond, Phillips, Sexton, N.Lay

Oakdale

ODell, Ruppe, Peace, Snow

Wartburg

Settles, Staton, Branstetter

Coalfield

S.Walls, Scarbrough, Stedam

Sunbright

Branstetter, Kilby

I know their are alot more girls that can be on this list. This is just the girls that I thought made an impact from games I had seen.

The Coach MVP will have to go to Oliver Springs Christopher another district title.

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, your list is pretty good......Christopher is a no brainer - she is the best player on the best team. You missed Martin of Oneida.....if I'm correct she might actually lead them in scoring.....at any rate, right now, she is clearly playing as well as anyone. When OS went to a box and one Friday night, guess who they guarded? Martin. That is the only glaring omission by catmommy, otherwise it looks OK. Question: How is O'dell playing right now? I heard she is no longer in the starting line-up at Oakdale. Is this to keep her out of early foul trouble? Or have they found a more effective player inside. Wartburg selections.....any Seniors? Who is the leagues best defensive player and why?!?! Coach C. is a good selection for coach of the year because she ran the table. Must be nice to go home and "tuck-in" the MVP every night!

Kazzy

I feel like Ashley Jones at Wartburg should get some recognition. She hasn't scored as well as some, but she rebounds, defends, and gets some tough defensive assignments in the post. She does a good job and if she shoots a decent percentage is as good as any in the district underneath.

As far as Oakdale goes the Odell girl just looks to me like she isn't feeling good. She's not hitting the boards nearly as well as she did early in the season.

Defensive player would have to be Copeland at OS. She changes shots, rebounds, and allows them to have a safety blanket under the goal. She is a real anchor in the block.......at the guard position I don't really know, I haven't seen that one lock down in your face girl......I'll have to think about that one a little bit.