Perry County baseball

vikingpride

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(stownballer @ Apr 3 2007 - 10:27 PM) 826429364[/snapback]mt pleasant is not bad i think they split with wayne county won all the rest of district games and lost the last 2 to summertown... i believe its safe to say summertown will finish the regular season on top the tournament is goin to be tough though

MtP/PC games should be good games, then. How bad did S'town beat them?

QUOTE(viking_fan @ Apr 4 2007 - 04:33 PM) 826430033[/snapback]MtP/PC games should be good games, then. How bad did S'town beat them?

S'town beat up on us pretty bad. Ivey one game and a little lefty the next game. We hadn't seen any leftys all year and he did a real good job of keeping us off balance. We had chances to score in both games with bases loaded a couple of times with one and no outs. Both games S'town broke it open in the 6th inning scoring 7 runs one game and 11 the next.

• 9 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Yep very good coach. Who will be some of the top players in the district.

Perry Co will have there team tested early when they travel to Lexington to play the Tigers on the 20th of March . Should be a great matchup from what I hear Perry Co has the coaching and players to make this one very interesting .

Perry Co will have there team tested early when they travel to Lexington to play the Tigers on the 20th of March . Should be a great matchup from what I hear Perry Co has the coaching and players to make this one very interesting .

i beleive they will be good in their district but, i dont know if they have enough to compete with Lexington, unless they sit some starters.