Farragut Rules

Biggie Smalls

QUOTE(Biggie Smalls @ Feb 10 2007 - 06:57 PM) 826366552[/snapback]

How do yall think Farragut will be this year? For one I think they will be awful with only 8 returning starters from the semi finalist team last year. They do have some players on the most ballinist list though. (Look in the topic Top Players in the State, Page 2 for the list.)

First one could argue that 9 Starters return to FARRAGUT this year and with Greene stepping in at Keeper he may be better than the keeper last year, so there is no loss there. With almost 2 squads of varsity returning and so little dropoff in either squad, Farragut will be a team to beat! BUT Everyone PLEASE DON"T TAKE ONE Players jawing about how good Farragut is , that we are all talkers and that way. Most of us are humble and want to talk on the field not say we are the ballinist?

QUOTE(Lion101 @ Feb 10 2007 - 08:37 PM) 826366645[/snapback]

First one could argue that 9 Starters return to FARRAGUT this year and with Greene stepping in at Keeper he may be better than the keeper last year, so there is no loss there. With almost 2 squads of varsity returning and so little dropoff in either squad, Farragut will be a team to beat! BUT Everyone PLEASE DON"T TAKE ONE Players jawing about how good Farragut is , that we are all talkers and that way. Most of us are humble and want to talk on the field not say we are the ballinist?

Welcome back, Lion101... good luck this season. Keep those boys classy over there, will ya! I look forward to watching your success!

QUOTE(Lion101 @ Feb 10 2007 - 08:37 PM) 826366645[/snapback]

There is nothing wrong with being the ballinist lion101. I wish my team could ball.