East Tennessee Sectional Small Schools@Sevierville Middle School

FastGunFIfe

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now there goes The Answer spreading false information. Oneida was up by 8 at halftime and won by 9 (they were up by 15 with 3:49 left to play). Maybe I could've straightened him out if I could have actually heard him when he called me during game. I have a feeling The Answer will call me back tomorrow.

Anyway, good luck to Oneida. You have a very good team with a lot of good players. Livesay will be tough as was Harriman and Cloudland. This tournament was very good with at least seven good teams in it plus a good Wartburg and Fairview team that never made it out of Area 2. Area 2 was loaded this year.

QUOTE(Tennessee1 @ Feb 15 2007 - 10:11 PM) 826373689[/snapback]

ok... wat bout the other players on the team....i heard they have a heck of a point gaurd...and some descent shooting gaurds....so do u think Oneida will handle them...???

Sorry to reply so late, but I knew that Oneida had the atthles to play with Harriman. The key tonight was Oneida hit a few more shots and did a better job on the boards.

Both these teams should do well in the future because they have talent, they know the fundamentals and more important than that, they play hard. Harriman was down 15 with 3:49 to play and they really picked it up down the stretch instead of packing it in and quitting. That says a lot for Coach Gallaher and his team's character.