what do you think of this jeremy sexton kid from temple

DA BOSS

QUOTE(gofish12 @ Feb 21 2007 - 10:46 AM) 826382598[/snapback]Your "boi" Carter is averaging 4.6 points per game this year against Temple, he has scored 14 points in 3 games and 10 of those have came from the free throw line. But he is definitely D1, I just wonder if a 6"2 235 lb. kid can shut him down, what's gonna happen when he plays somebody 6"9? Just a thought! If Grace gets back to the Region championship and that is a big if, Temple will blow them out, you can take that to the bank! Temple didn't bring their A game last night and still won by 10! Temple will defeat CSAS in the Region championship!

Thanks for clearing that up, and I'm not being sarcastic, i was about to go off!

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(dadoffour @ Feb 20 2007 - 10:44 PM) 826382116[/snapback]Maybe Ricks' fans need to get on CoachT and tell us about him.

Temple will have a new coach next year. Coach Skogen is going to resign after head coaching 1 year and winning a state championship!

Very presumptive of you, watch out for some frenetically paced ballers coming at you from the west.

About Sexton, how tall is he, his position, weight etc...?

QUOTE(relocator @ Feb 21 2007 - 02:58 PM) 826383050[/snapback]Very presumptive of you, watch out for some frenetically paced ballers coming at you from the west.

About Sexton, how tall is he, his position, weight etc...?

"Frenetically"? Easy on the vocabulary please. This is a sports website. I'm guessing Sexton is 5'10", 160 lbs. He plays wing. Good ball-handler, slasher, passer, shooter, defender...he does it all.

QUOTE(GBA_Athletics @ Feb 19 2007 - 05:30 PM) 826379580[/snapback]Jeremy has averaged double figures this years with three good four-year players around him. I think he will be one of the better players in the area next year. He is good defensively too because he plays with his hands up to block passing lanes. He's had at least two games this year with 9 steals.

He is a good young player that will have 2 more years to develop. By then i think he might be unstoppable, but dont hold me to that!!

QUOTE(hustlintiger @ Feb 20 2007 - 04:39 PM) 826381446[/snapback]Point taken! My thing is that we tend to overrate players and this may be one instance because when I saw them play Skogen was the only one who stood out. Ricks is the best player in Chattanooga to me but how often do we hear his name on a thread and he is a junior. Is Temple loosing their coach this year?

Ricks is the best player in Chattanooga to me but how often do we hear his name on a thread and he is a junior.-- Wow how can you say that? Yeah he is a great player I agree(Despite scoring 4 points the other night in the region championship loss to East Ridge) But Russel Mcneil is 2 times the player he is. And don't even speak his name and Terrence Oglesby in the same sentence. He will be a good player and one of the best next year but right now definately not. And Jeremy Sexton is a great player has one of the best basketball IQs as a Sophomore and Junior in the area.(Mostly thanks to his very smart AAU coach. . . . Coach Williams.)