E5's Game Predictions!

WJBDEVILS

QUOTE(WJBDEVILS @ Feb 12 2007 - 11:01 AM) 826368527[/snapback]

Who knows baseball more than E5??? Answer: No one! So lets go to the "MAN" on the big games to see who will win. GENIOUS! I'd buy his book too!

I have always had great success picking the team that either scores more runs or allows less than their opponent. This probably goes against the grain and the "book," but even when I bet against my team and we score less than the team I picked, I win the bet. Hope this helps.

QUOTE(E5 @ Feb 12 2007 - 12:06 PM) 826368626[/snapback]

I have always had great success picking the team that either scores more runs or allows less than their opponent. This probably goes against the grain and the "book," but even when I bet against my team and we score less than the team I picked, I win the bet. Hope this helps.

This is GREAT!!! Does E5 pick babe ruth games???? If so who wins the opener between Piggly Wiggly and Jesus's Market??? These are two really good teams!! Tough pick!

QUOTE(SlingBlade7 @ Feb 12 2007 - 01:50 PM) 826368682[/snapback]

This is GREAT!!! Does E5 pick babe ruth games???? If so who wins the opener between Piggly Wiggly and Jesus's Market??? These are two really good teams!! Tough pick!

I can pick that, Piggly Wiggly. The INS raided Jesus's Market and the only player left is the 3rd shift woman with green teeth...and she can't hit the curve ball.

QUOTE(Slyder @ Feb 12 2007 - 02:14 PM) 826368861[/snapback]

I can pick that, Piggly Wiggly. The INS raided Jesus's Market and the only player left is the 3rd shift woman with green teeth...and she can't hit the curve ball.

Slyde Piece,

I take offense when it comes to the Pig. Even though it was Dixie Youth and not Babe Ruth, I was the associate OF instructor and pitch counter for two years for Piggly Wiggly. We won the coveted "Sportmanship" award one year finishing only 8 places from 1st. Of the 13 players I helped coach, only 11 are playing soccer and only 2 of the other three have given up on baseball. So as you can see the impact I have had with the Pig is ....profound.

E5 Go Pigs!

QUOTE(E5 @ Feb 12 2007 - 03:44 PM) 826368917[/snapback]

Slyde Piece,

I take offense when it comes to the Pig. Even though it was Dixie Youth and not Babe Ruth, I was the associate OF instructor and pitch counter for two years for Piggly Wiggly. We won the coveted "Sportmanship" award one year finishing only 8 places from 1st. Of the 13 players I helped coach, only 11 are playing soccer and only 2 of the other three have given up on baseball. So as you can see the impact I have had with the Pig is ....profound.

E5 Go Pigs!

I remember that Pig team! Great attitudes. I was responsible for picking up the equipment for the 7th place Amish sponsored "Wood and Butter R Us" team. Our only victory came on a forfeit to the eventual 6th place team that ccriders was the star pitcher on! Small World. CC was voted team MVP as he pitched in one of the two games they won! I believe he was 2nd team all-star alternate as well.

QUOTE(Slyder @ Feb 14 2007 - 09:51 AM) 826371349[/snapback]

I remember that Pig team! Great attitudes. I was responsible for picking up the equipment for the 7th place Amish sponsored "Wood and Butter R Us" team. Our only victory came on a forfeit to the eventual 6th place team that ccriders was the star pitcher on! Small World. CC was voted team MVP as he pitched in one of the two games they won! I believe he was 2nd team all-star alternate as well.

All I remember is that my son was left off the All-Star team despiting fouling off pitches in four straight games. He also had at least 6 hits during BP. CC was an alternate, but memory tells me he convinced his dad to start a travel team and went to several mickey mouse tournaments, winning a few games, and coming back like they were the real deal. My son accepted his fate, and went to cello camp.

QUOTE(E5 @ Feb 14 2007 - 11:15 AM) 826371405[/snapback]

All I remember is that my son was left off the All-Star team despiting fouling off pitches in four straight games. He also had at least 6 hits during BP. CC was an alternate, but memory tells me he convinced his dad to start a travel team and went to several mickey mouse tournaments, winning a few games, and coming back like they were the real deal. My son accepted his fate, and went to cello camp.

You are correct E5. That would have been cc's 13 year old travel team. He ended the baseball aspirations of my youngest child that year, although probably unintentionally. My daughter's 10 year old team ran up against cc's travel team in a tournament around Nolensville. She went yard on cc in the bottom of the 1st and her next at bat she got hit between the shoulder blades with his "gas". She cried and said he wasn't playing fair and he meant to do it, cc stuck his tongue out at her. My daughter and I got into an arguement and said she did not want to play anymore.

I no longer have any kids to try to live my life through anymore, but I am not bitter.