10AA

Spurrierfan

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did he get to pitch a lot or play last year? Without a doubt, he will play ball at the next level. Just hide and watch!! The last time I check does a pitcher have to have a outstanding offensive game and have he been given the chance to display his offensive game? What does basketball have to do with his game performance?

QUOTE(tcross @ Mar 8 2007 - 04:58 PM) 826405251[/snapback]Did he get to pitch a lot or play last year? Without a doubt, he will play ball at the next level. Just hide and watch!! The last time I check does a pitcher have to have a outstanding offensive game and have he been given the chance to display his offensive game? What does basketball have to do with his game performance?

What are you smoking Garrett playing at the next level ? You must know something nobody else knows. I've never even seen you at any Giles Co. games so how would you know anything about who should play and who should not play. I really don't think you know what you are talking about when it comes to baseball stick to basketball posts.

QUOTE(mreverything @ Mar 9 2007 - 05:51 AM) 826405833[/snapback]What are you smoking Garrett playing at the next level ? You must know something nobody else knows. I've never even seen you at any Giles Co. games so how would you know anything about who should play and who should not play. I really don't think you know what you are talking about when it comes to baseball stick to basketball posts.

I smoke the same thing you smoke!! Dont worry if you see me if at the game!! Just know that if given the opportunity then YOU will SEE!! Sound like im getting under your skin!! Truth is the light!!

QUOTE(mreverything @ Mar 9 2007 - 05:51 AM) 826405833[/snapback]What are you smoking Garrett playing at the next level ? You must know something nobody else knows. I've never even seen you at any Giles Co. games so how would you know anything about who should play and who should not play. I really don't think you know what you are talking about when it comes to baseball stick to basketball posts.

When Garrett was given the opportunity last year to pitch what happen? Please tell me? Thats what I thought!! Case CLOSE!!

I mentioned his offensive game because you said how great of an outfielder he is. You do have to have an offensive game to move on at that position. I've never seen you at any of the games, and I know you don't see him play very much unless it was in your church league. When he was given the chance to pitch? He pitched 3 innings, and did ok. I know exactly why you're for Garrett, and it's making you look silly. I agree with mreverything, stick to basketball posting.

QUOTE(SuperSport @ Mar 9 2007 - 12:31 PM) 826406229[/snapback]I mentioned his offensive game because you said how great of an outfielder he is. You do have to have an offensive game to move on at that position. I've never seen you at any of the games, and I know you don't see him play very much unless it was in your church league. When he was given the chance to pitch? He pitched 3 innings, and did ok. I know exactly why you're for Garrett, and it's making you look silly. I agree with mreverything, stick to basketball posting.

If you say so!! If given the opportunity we will see!! Who are you, it appears that you know me and i dont know you. How would you know if i come to the ball game or not!! And who gives a care what you and mr. everything thinks. You both sound like yall are coaches or something!! I think i can get on here and post what i want!! If its basketball or baseball!! Who made you the moderate on here!! Oh and by the way!! Am I getting under your skin because you know im right!!

Look at the stats, 0-5, 5 k's. 3 innings pitched, 1 k, 4 walks, if my memory is correct. Sorta hard to earn a starting position when you don't practice til March 1, and then don't learn the signals. As far as playing at the next level, take it from mreverything who knows what it takes to play there. Who am I? Good question. May be if you ever came to a Giles Co. baseball game, you'd know. If given the opportunity? He's been given many, since his Soph. year. If you watched him during the week instead of at church, you'd know. Ralph's a good kid, don't get me wrong. Just sorta tired of you bashing the whole Giles Co. team and COACH. This isn't about him as much as it is you. As I've said before, I know why you're for him, but what about the rest of this team. Ralph Garrett will contribute, no doubt. But instead of choosing one player out and cheering for him only, why don't you make it an effort to cheer the whole team on, and make appearnces at baseball games like you do basketball. Otherwise, please don't lower the reputation of Giles Co. fans on here by posting about one player and then lying about how good he really is.

We're not coaches, but you are, and out of all the losing seasons you've had, football and basketball, no one writes an article in the paper about how you didn't play someone.

I'm gonna come in on behalf of Lewis County. They played Mt. Pleasant yesterday in a scrimmage and beat the crap out of them, I don't know how good Mt. Pleasant is supposed to be, but for Lewis County's first showing they looked pretty good. The Panthers came out swingin, they put up 4 in the first inning, all 4 off of a Darren James grand slam. After that the Panthers dominated everything.

QUOTE(tcross @ Mar 9 2007 - 01:01 PM) 826406272[/snapback]If you say so!! If given the opportunity we will see!! Who are you, it appears that you know me and i dont know you. How would you know if i come to the ball game or not!! And who gives a care what you and mr. everything thinks. You both sound like yall are coaches or something!! I think i can get on here and post what i want!! If its basketball or baseball!! Who made you the moderate on here!! Oh and by the way!! Am I getting under your skin because you know im right!!

He will get the chance this year and when the season is over why don't you post back on her and tell everybody what school he signed with to play baseball. No i'm not a coach but you don't have to be to know you don't know what your talking about. All you have to do is come and watch the games. By the way how many games did you say you went to last year? I think if you honestly answer that everyone will know that your posts about Giles Co. baseball should be ignored. Stick to basketball posts at least i see you at those games.