Perry Co vs. Zion Christian

utmskyhawks

QUOTE(badboy13 @ Feb 16 2007 - 07:41 PM) 826375091[/snapback]

He may be a DI college signee, but he is the most lazy and arrogant player I have ever seen play. His attitude is just awful, bossing the other players around!! He doesn't deserve to play for anyone with that kind of attitude! At least he's headed in the right direction! Go Fighting Camels! LOL!

His attitude against Perry County really wasn't that bad. I have seen him get to acting cocky and lazy in some games, but on Thursday he really didn't appear to have a bad attitude at all. He was getting frustrated with the refs but he kept is mouth shut, if it were me out there getting the calls he was getting, I would of gone crazy. He kept his composure pretty well. The lazy part he will have to work on, but he played pretty hard against perry.

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(rebel100 @ Feb 17 2007 - 03:23 PM) 826376523[/snapback]His attitude against Perry County really wasn't that bad. I have seen him get to acting cocky and lazy in some games, but on Thursday he really didn't appear to have a bad attitude at all. He was getting frustrated with the refs but he kept is mouth shut, if it were me out there getting the calls he was getting, I would of gone crazy. He kept his composure pretty well. The lazy part he will have to work on, but he played pretty hard against perry.

I do agree, he did keep his composure when we played them the other night, but the two games before were terrible. He argued with the refs after every call, and was even standing on the sideline having a water break while his teammate was shooting foul shots! I know he's just a kid, so maybe when he gets to college his laziness and attitude will change for the better. If he works at it, he could be a very good ball player!

QUOTE(rebel100 @ Feb 17 2007 - 03:23 PM) 826376523[/snapback]His attitude against Perry County really wasn't that bad. I have seen him get to acting cocky and lazy in some games, but on Thursday he really didn't appear to have a bad attitude at all. He was getting frustrated with the refs but he kept is mouth shut, if it were me out there getting the calls he was getting, I would of gone crazy. He kept his composure pretty well. The lazy part he will have to work on, but he played pretty hard against perry.

Don't know where you were sitting in this game but I was sitting right behind the bench. This kid has the worst attitude I have seen in a while. He complained the whole time he was on the bench and did not listen to anything his coach said to him. He was very disrespectful to the coach. I hate to see that much talent wasted on someone with an attitude like he has. If he doesn't change it he will never make it in college. I know he is just a kid so I hope he grows out of it because he has a lot of talent.

QUOTE(Cwood#1 @ Feb 18 2007 - 11:46 AM) 826377378[/snapback]Don't know where you were sitting in this game but I was sitting right behind the bench. This kid has the worst attitude I have seen in a while. He complained the whole time he was on the bench and did not listen to anything his coach said to him. He was very disrespectful to the coach. I hate to see that much talent wasted on someone with an attitude like he has. If he doesn't change it he will never make it in college. I know he is just a kid so I hope he grows out of it because he has a lot of talent.

That then is the coach's fault. If i was coach and a player didn't listen to me or look me in the eye when I talked then he would be beside me on the bench all night. It's not the coaches fault if the kid is disrespectful but the coach should of put an end to him yelling at his teamates and ''not listening to anything his coach said" a long time ago. I do know him and he's a great kid but I do wish the coach would of done something about his attitude (when playing ball) a long time ago and it could of helped the zion in the long run.