Junior Gold In Smyrna

bowlerguy854

QUOTE(bowlerguy854 @ Feb 13 2007 - 10:49 AM) 826370009[/snapback]

Who all is coming to the Junior Gold Tournament Sunday the 25th at Smyrna?

looking forward to it. hopefully ill place well and Lindenwood might accept me.....by the way im the crying kid off Hixson Kyle, lol (When we won state), but yea im gonna come up and hopefully place well and i might get accepted to Lindenwood and can bowl against you in college days...well im out for now so peace!

Chris Holmes...H-Town

QUOTE(Knoxbowler16 @ Feb 14 2007 - 10:51 PM) 826372329[/snapback]

looking forward to it. hopefully ill place well and Lindenwood might accept me.....by the way im the crying kid off Hixson Kyle, lol (When we won state), but yea im gonna come up and hopefully place well and i might get accepted to Lindenwood and can bowl against you in college days...well im out for now so peace!

Chris Holmes...H-Town

Sweet. Lindenwood is a good squad. there guys are insanely nasty. Im gonna be there as long as we dont go to florida for a tournament.

QUOTE(bowlerguy854 @ Feb 15 2007 - 03:38 PM) 826373250[/snapback]Sweet. Lindenwood is a good squad. there guys are insanely nasty. Im gonna be there as long as we dont go to florida for a tournament.

sweet...so yea you've seen them bowl how are they like sportsmanship wise and what is there coach like? Yea its a nice school but i dont think im good enough to bowl for them b/c there like #5 or something and i just dont think im ready...i mean if you got accepted to pikeville and being as good as you are then i doubt ill get in. well anyways ttyl

Chris Holmes....H-Town