Chattanooga Central

Central Purple

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Central Purple @ Feb 16 2007 - 09:54 PM) 826375198[/snapback]5 graduated, not all were starters. The infield stays the same as last year, the outfield will have 4 juniors and 1 senior competing for positions. Pitching is what we lost most. Lafoe should step up and help us out there.

Chatt Central will be just fine... with 8 seniors- at least five of them returning starters... not to mention the a couple juniors here and there that can be bigtime playmakers when they come to play...Central has speed, experience, and consistent hitters... Looking forward to a competitive district this year...

• 2 weeks later...

QUOTE(ImaOWL @ Mar 16 2007 - 11:32 PM) 826414809[/snapback]11-4 until last inning...

The last time I checked all the runs count until the last out is recorded. it's not like you had your back-up players in the game. we left bases loaded once and several other runners on that could have won us the game. I know it is hard for you to accept that we gave the Ooltewah Dream Team a run for your money, but thats just what we did...GO POUNDERS !!!

QUOTE(Central Purple @ Mar 18 2007 - 12:04 AM) 826415877[/snapback]The last time I checked all the runs count until the last out is recorded. it's not like you had your back-up players in the game. we left bases loaded once and several other runners on that could have won us the game. I know it is hard for you to accept that we gave the Ooltewah Dream Team a run for your money, but thats just what we did...GO POUNDERS !!!

Congrats for making your highlight of the season!