Santa Fe vs. Moore Co.District 11A tourny round 2

utladyvols18

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(bballer13 @ Feb 14 2007 - 09:58 AM) 826371366[/snapback]

Is there just two girls games on Thursday???..If so what times??

6:00 SF and MC

7:30 R and C

Just a thought. A win Thursday night would guarantee Santa Fe the right to host a region game. Wouldn't that be another step in the right direction for that team????

QUOTE(jamieroper @ Feb 14 2007 - 10:03 AM) 826371376[/snapback]

6:00 SF and MC

7:30 R and C

Just a thought. A win Thursday night would guarantee Santa Fe the right to host a region game. Wouldn't that be another step in the right direction for that team????

yes.. this is true... i would much rather watch SF at home then go all they way to cwood or stown to watch them play a very good team

Im thinking this is going to be a good game to watch. Yes Moore Co does have all of their players back, but they dont play as very much as a team. They mainly look to number 10, yes the pincheon girl is a good ball player, but she cannot beat a whole team by herself..I think that the game will be up and down, moore county leading some, santa fe leading some, but I am quite confident that Santa Fe can pull it together and come out on top, Ill say by about 5 points or so. But in order to do this they are going to need a good game by Sewell, White, and Gardner, and if Priest can continue to hit the threes like she has been, they should definately come out with a win..Good Luck Lady Cats!