District 9 AA

its_nasty_time

QUOTE(turnin two @ Feb 19 2007 - 02:58 PM) 826379437[/snapback]Straightbill, you care. Why else are you lurking around talk about District 9AA? Everytime nasty posts, you're all over him. If he posted about the weather, you'd have a post in response. Oh yes, you care. You care ALOT. Otherwise, go on and leave nasty alone. This was about 9AA, nothing else.

i think turnin two is on to something.....

PS: its raining outside rite now....hehe

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(straightbill307 @ Feb 19 2007 - 08:55 PM) 826380013[/snapback]No its just annouying to see someone talk about theirself over and over. trust me i dont care. just look at majority of his post they are idiodic or about how everyone should watch out for josh holt. he is a good pitcher, but he needs to let his game do the talking.

if anyone actually believed half the stuff that comes out of nasty's mouth about josh holt, then this guy would probably already be in the majors striking out barry bonds... too bad no one believes it!!!!

OH, and im sure that josh holt and nasty have no connection......

QUOTE(putboobieincoach @ Feb 19 2007 - 09:20 PM) 826380070[/snapback]if anyone actually believed half the stuff that comes out of nasty's mouth about josh holt, then this guy would probably already be in the majors striking out barry bonds... too bad no one believes it!!!!

OH, and im sure that josh holt and nasty have no connection......

actually the secret to striking out barry bonds is a well placed fastball on the ouside corner with some movement away!! its a stuggle for him!!....f9d!!

Ok guys...I have seen enough bashing on Josh Holt on coacht! I happen to know Josh personally and he is a great guy and a hard worker!! everytime i visit coacht there is someone new bashing Josh! and by reading the post, It is never started by him. It is always started by straitbill or some HHS#1baller or something like that! it sounds to me like these people are just jealous of Josh! I never thought i would ever makeup one of these screennames but in this case i thought it was appropriate to back a REAL player up!

Love Ya Holt!!!!

QUOTE(3K_UR_OUT @ Feb 20 2007 - 08:33 AM) 826380707[/snapback]Ok guys...I have seen enough bashing on Josh Holt on coacht! I happen to know Josh personally and he is a great guy and a hard worker!! everytime i visit coacht there is someone new bashing Josh! and by reading the post, It is never started by him. It is always started by straitbill or some HHS#1baller or something like that! it sounds to me like these people are just jealous of Josh! I never thought i would ever makeup one of these screennames but in this case i thought it was appropriate to back a REAL player up!

Love Ya Holt!!!!

no i think he does start it by talkin about himself on how great he is!!!!!

its_nasty_time

Find Member's Posts Feb 13 2007 - 12:58 PM Post #11

Manager

Group: Guests

Member No.: 95,118

Josh holt and Rob kurtz from David Lipscomb will dominate all year!!! These two pitchers are overlooked but these two will be signing with 2 top D1 schools!!!

its_nasty_time

Find Member's Posts Feb 13 2007 - 12:51 PM Post #19

david lipscomb wil end up playing harpeth again for the sectional and then it will be a toss up for who makes it to state....last year harpeth played great and david lipscomb hit a wall with their bats and defense! look for these two teams to dominate all year!!! DL and Harpeth split last year with 2 good outings by senior RH pitcher Josh Holt hurling a 3 hitter vs. Harpeth in the first matchup and then he lost to harpeth in the sectional game when he came out in the 4th after Harpeth got their 2ND hit of the game and were down 6 to 0!?!?!?! thats explains a lot to what happened to DL last year!!!

its_nasty_time

Find Member's Posts Feb 14 2007 - 09:49 PM Post #8

Manager

i love the fact that all is ever mention by harpeth is their win...what about their loss???? did anyone forget about that one??? 3-1 Lipscomb 3-hitter by josh holt....hmm...

its_nasty_time

Find Member's Posts Feb 14 2007 - 10:01 PM Post #3

Manager

agreed!! lipscomb's pitching staff led by senior RHP Josh Holt and the power of the batting line-up will be too much for any team to handle in the district....I think Ezell-Harding should hide under a rock somewhere b/c its gonna be another long season for them

There are a few facts. Just let your game do the talking. Not to mention all the other screen names you have made up and probably posted other things about how ungodly you are. Your a good pitcher, with some potential but just let your game do the talking, instead of hyping yourself up. You dont see Logan Darnell or PJ Fransiscon on here talking about themselves. Talk for your team more and not some much yourself. People will diff. think better of you as a pitcher, just trying to help you out no harm intended

QUOTE(straightbill307 @ Feb 20 2007 - 09:34 PM) 826381893[/snapback]its_nasty_time

Find Member's Posts Feb 13 2007 - 12:58 PM Post #11

Manager

Josh holt and Rob kurtz from David Lipscomb will dominate all year!!! These two pitchers are overlooked but these two will be signing with 2 top D1 schools!!!

its_nasty_time

Find Member's Posts Feb 13 2007 - 12:51 PM Post #19

david lipscomb wil end up playing harpeth again for the sectional and then it will be a toss up for who makes it to state....last year harpeth played great and david lipscomb hit a wall with their bats and defense! look for these two teams to dominate all year!!! DL and Harpeth split last year with 2 good outings by senior RH pitcher Josh Holt hurling a 3 hitter vs. Harpeth in the first matchup and then he lost to harpeth in the sectional game when he came out in the 4th after Harpeth got their 2ND hit of the game and were down 6 to 0!?!?!?! thats explains a lot to what happened to DL last year!!!

its_nasty_time

Find Member's Posts Feb 14 2007 - 09:49 PM Post #8

Manager

i love the fact that all is ever mention by harpeth is their win...what about their loss???? did anyone forget about that one??? 3-1 Lipscomb 3-hitter by josh holt....hmm...

its_nasty_time

Find Member's Posts Feb 14 2007 - 10:01 PM Post #3

Manager

agreed!! lipscomb's pitching staff led by senior RHP Josh Holt and the power of the batting line-up will be too much for any team to handle in the district....I think Ezell-Harding should hide under a rock somewhere b/c its gonna be another long season for them

There are a few facts. Just let your game do the talking. Not to mention all the other screen names you have made up and probably posted other things about how ungodly you are. Your a good pitcher, with some potential but just let your game do the talking, instead of hyping yourself up. You dont see Logan Darnell or PJ Fransiscon on here talking about themselves. Talk for your team more and not some much yourself. People will diff. think better of you as a pitcher, just trying to help you out no harm intended

way too prove what i said earlier!! 2 of those u just posted were about the harpeth game which i admitted 2...the others did mention my teamates which are outstanding players! and i only have this screenname which i use... which means there are people that agreee with me! honestly i dont even know who half of them are!