Best Team in Sevier County?

SCARfan1624

QUOTE(seymourbsbll19 @ Feb 23 2007 - 11:34 PM) 826386811[/snapback]how do I not make sense? Pigeon Forges district it weak, not WEEK. It might be because u cant read, bc u obviously cant spell. Thats all I was stating, is that their district is WEAK. Sorry for the confusion. haha

And yet they lost to the eventual state champs two years in a row while you sat at home practicing your typing and spelling skills.

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Pioneer28 @ Feb 23 2007 - 02:06 PM) 826386027[/snapback]that is the most rediculous thing i've ever heard. if we go by that philosophy SCHS could go 3-23 with their wins being against GP, Seymour, and PF and still be the best team in the county. Of course it has something to do with what district you play in. GP and PF play a real easy schedule in an easy district so it makes them look better.

It made PF look so good that everyone in the region, substate, and even state tournament 2 years ago until the championship game was scared of them and just handed them the w's. Great logic. Almost as good of logic as one that would try to compare a school with over 1500 students with one that has about 700.

QUOTE(OutfielderNPitcher217 @ Feb 26 2007 - 09:22 PM) 826390707[/snapback]man you talk an awfully big game...i hope you have the skills to back it up.

I think I speak for SCARfan when I say we will both finish the year undefeated...the amount of games Sevier County will win depends on their non-district schedule

QUOTE(eaglefan85 @ Feb 26 2007 - 09:18 AM) 826389709[/snapback]It made PF look so good that everyone in the region, substate, and even state tournament 2 years ago until the championship game was scared of them and just handed them the w's. Great logic. Almost as good of logic as one that would try to compare a school with over 1500 students with one that has about 700.

Pretty sure most of those games were Tyler Cannon hitting homeruns and pitching a shutout. ALL BY HIMSELF. not really any other players around him. So, either we will see Tyler Cannon in the MLB one day (which is very possible) or AA baseball is so WEAK that ONE good player on a team can take over a game and win it.

QUOTE(Pioneer28 @ Feb 27 2007 - 08:38 AM) 826391366[/snapback]Pretty sure most of those games were Tyler Cannon hitting homeruns and pitching a shutout. ALL BY HIMSELF. not really any other players around him. So, either we will see Tyler Cannon in the MLB one day (which is very possible) or AA baseball is so WEAK that ONE good player on a team can take over a game and win it.

That is very interesting. Where might one position himself to play defense by himself. So if a dominant player doesn't make the SHOW every team they beat is weak. You are a Baseball Genius. Do you have any idea how tough it is to make the SHOW?

QUOTE(eaglefan85 @ Feb 27 2007 - 08:55 AM) 826391393[/snapback]That is very interesting. Where might one position himself to play defense by himself. So if a dominant player doesn't make the SHOW every team they beat is weak. You are a Baseball Genius. Do you have any idea how tough it is to make the SHOW?

Tyler cannon always found himself positioned on the mound in big games.. When he was on the mound there was really no need for too much defense. The reason Harveston has been so good is because he has never had to throw against a real good team because when cannon was there he would always get the call in that sort of game. Harveston still has a lot to show before he is a dominant pitcher and it cant be big wins against the greene's an claibornes or whatever.

QUOTE(Pioneer28 @ Feb 27 2007 - 08:38 AM) 826391366[/snapback]Pretty sure most of those games were Tyler Cannon hitting homeruns and pitching a shutout. ALL BY HIMSELF. not really any other players around him. So, either we will see Tyler Cannon in the MLB one day (which is very possible) or AA baseball is so WEAK that ONE good player on a team can take over a game and win it.

Do you realize that Cannon didn't hit one homerun last year and the leading homerun hitter on PF was a freshmen that only hit one all year? and I think Cannon only pitched in one game if at all during the STATE tournament which PF won three games in. I'm pretty sure they saw some good competition there. Its not like he ever had 27 strikeouts, at most I think he ever had was around 10. So I'm pretty sure the rest of the team had something to do with all the wins. Get your facts straight and maybe you won't talk out of your butt anymore.