Best Team in Sevier County?

SCARfan1624

Bottom Line. we aren't even talking about PF baseball if it weren't for Larry and Tyler Cannon. And if there is this plethera of baseball athletes at PFHS, then why have i followed baseball in this county for the last ten years and never heard of any of them. Tyler Cannon went to Virginia to play baseball that's all I've heard. Everyone else couldn't cut it at the next level so someone please inform me if i'm wrong. ( walking on at Maryville does not count)

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Pioneer28 @ Feb 27 2007 - 01:30 PM) 826391750[/snapback]Bottom Line. we aren't even talking about PF baseball if it weren't for Larry and Tyler Cannon. And if there is this plethera of baseball athletes at PFHS, then why have i followed baseball in this county for the last ten years and never heard of any of them. Tyler Cannon went to Virginia to play baseball that's all I've heard. Everyone else couldn't cut it at the next level so someone please inform me if i'm wrong. ( walking on at Maryville does not count)

And how many from the other county schools during that time?

QUOTE(Pioneer28 @ Feb 27 2007 - 01:30 PM) 826391750[/snapback]Bottom Line. we aren't even talking about PF baseball if it weren't for Larry and Tyler Cannon. And if there is this plethera of baseball athletes at PFHS, then why have i followed baseball in this county for the last ten years and never heard of any of them. Tyler Cannon went to Virginia to play baseball that's all I've heard. Everyone else couldn't cut it at the next level so someone please inform me if i'm wrong. ( walking on at Maryville does not count)

Yes, Larry Cannon was an amazing coach and Tyler Cannon was an amazing player but one person doesn't win twenty plus games a year.

QUOTE(Pioneer28 @ Feb 27 2007 - 02:30 PM) 826391750[/snapback]Bottom Line. we aren't even talking about PF baseball if it weren't for Larry and Tyler Cannon. And if there is this plethera of baseball athletes at PFHS, then why have i followed baseball in this county for the last ten years and never heard of any of them. Tyler Cannon went to Virginia to play baseball that's all I've heard. Everyone else couldn't cut it at the next level so someone please inform me if i'm wrong. ( walking on at Maryville does not count)

Your coach is feeding you lies, just as he mocked Sevier County endlessly until he became the head coach there.

Tyler also only pitched one game during the state tournament last year...the game Pigeon Forge lost to knock them out. That means that they beat the state champs without Tyler pitching, that can't be true Pigeon Forge stunk...Sevier County would have done a lot better (end sarcasm)

QUOTE(auburn08 @ Feb 27 2007 - 04:18 PM) 826392023[/snapback]Your coach is feeding you lies, just as he mocked Sevier County endlessly until he became the head coach there.

Tyler also only pitched one game during the state tournament last year...the game Pigeon Forge lost to knock them out. That means that they beat the state champs without Tyler pitching, that can't be true Pigeon Forge stunk...Sevier County would have done a lot better (end sarcasm)

HOLD ON IAM A FRIEND OF COACH TRAYWICKS AND COACH DUFFS,AND TRAYWICK HAS NEVER SAID ANYTHING ALONG THE LINES OF TYLER CANNON BEING RESPONSIBLE FORTHE SUCCESS PIGEON FORGE HAS HAD.HIS STATEMENT WAS AND HAS ALWAYS BEEN THEY WERE EXTREMELY TOUGH TO BEAT AND OFTEN BEAT TEAMS WITH MORE TALENT BECAUSE THEY WERE A TEAM AND PLAYED VERY WELL TOGETHER.I HAVE EVEN HEARD HIM THROW THIS EXAMPLE UP TO HIS TEAM AT SEVIER COUNTY AS SOMETHING TO EMULATE.SO JUDGING FROM HIS REMARKS,WHOEVER PIONEER 28 IS IAM GUESSING A RUTLEDGE FAN THEY ARE WAY OF BASE.

QUOTE(riverdaleman @ Feb 28 2007 - 12:46 AM) 826392664[/snapback]alright guys...if you would please quit the name calling and slamming other posters i would appreciate it i have had to edit a couple of post trying to avoid from closing it it is ok to attack a post by disagreeing but dont attack the poster and please dont have bleeped words

thank you any further action and it will be closed

This is what CoachT is all about...you people make too big a deal out of trashtalk...get over it