#4 Culleoka vs Richland,Who's it gonna be in D-11A?

girt

QUOTE(culleokarep @ Feb 15 2007 - 08:01 PM) 826373577[/snapback]

if you wanna call him a bone head then grow a set and say it to his face...your just another punk hidin behind a screename runnin your stupid immature mouth...i would be more than willing to stand beside coach miller if you decided to grow a set and say something....SHUT UP...GO TO THE GAME AND QUIT BLAMING SOMEONE ELSE FOR YOUR PROBLEMS

I HEARD THAT! You can blame it on the coach if you want but if the boys can't play than the boys can't play. He seems like a pretty smart man to me for going to a winning team.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just to let yall know, I am a former player of Coach Miller and was on last year's squad. I hate the fact that people keep running their mouth's about this man. He is a GREAT person. Its not all his fault that we couldnt win games! We just weren't playin as a team..........that was our only problem. But Miller is a good man and I love that guy.......he's helped me grow up as a person. I'll back him up ANYDAY!!!

cost yall a shot at district champs 2 years in a row?!? right... 2005 def no... 2006 chance got a lil better... but it wasnt the coaches fault... you could look out there and tell that they werent playing as a team... they were out there to get there own stats... i have a pretty good idea who redhawk is and he was an unselfish player but he was bout the only one

yes why would cully pick up this "bonehead" ... cully was already set with the well known head coach, a mr basketball finalist, a good supporting cast ... oh but now they got miller, hes gonna cost them thier hopes of reaching the district championship game

QUOTE(redhawk_32 @ Feb 15 2007 - 10:53 PM) 826373953[/snapback]

Just to let yall know, I am a former player of Coach Miller and was on last year's squad. I hate the fact that people keep running their mouth's about this man. He is a GREAT person. Its not all his fault that we couldnt win games! We just weren't playin as a team..........that was our only problem. But Miller is a good man and I love that guy.......he's helped me grow up as a person. I'll back him up ANYDAY!!!

much props for comin out and saying that

This is what I'll do. i will put my screen name up for stakes. if Richland loses, I will no longer post about Richland winning district or anything else. i will shut up about everything: from winning to Cully losing, and even BONEHEAD!!

After reading your post, I could think of a ton of things to reply. However, you're from Richland, so I'll keep this short. Why in the world would you still want to run your mouth about Richland after Culleoka takes away their chance of winning the district TONIGHT? So if you are smart enough to understand the words that I have just typed...you really aren't risking anything. You are just giving yourself a reason to tuck your tail between your legs, run like a scalded dog, and hide from that WARRIOR PRIDE! Go CULLY!

In another class act this morning i was informed that there were notes left on the front door of the culleoka school along with many richland t-shirts basically disgracing the culleoka school....2 things come to mind right off hand for me...#1 how immature and stupid do you have to be to do that...#2 what did you think this was going to do....intimidate a team whos beat you about 7 times in a row....the only thing this is going to do is infuriate this team and bring a whole other level of focus for the warriors....im praying for richland after this stupid move

QUOTE(culleokarep @ Feb 16 2007 - 01:21 PM) 826374695[/snapback]

In another class act this morning i was informed that there were notes left on the front door of the culleoka school along with many richland t-shirts basically disgracing the culleoka school....2 things come to mind right off hand for me...#1 how immature and stupid do you have to be to do that...#2 what did you think this was going to do....intimidate a team whos beat you about 7 times in a row....the only thing this is going to do is infuriate this team and bring a whole other level of focus for the warriors....im praying for richland after this stupid move

haha...you tell 'em culleokarep! you're right, they will be so fired up after this stunt! I say Culleoka by 12.