#4 Culleoka vs Richland,Who's it gonna be in D-11A?

girt

Gotta give cully props they came out on fire and richland just couldnt keep up from the beginning..also moore co was in a fight with cornersville tonight something alot of people may have not been expecting both teams played great basketball, people may not wanna overlook the dawgs tho they can be one of those spoiler teams now that's its tourney time!!

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It seems that Cully was out to do what has been expected of them all year! I have heard about all of the great support the Cully fans gave and think that it is great! That is what it is all about. It's about the kids and the love the community has for them. Culleoka is a class act and deserves what they have goten.

Don't let this win satisfy your hunger. Keep winning for District 11-A. It's been a while since 11-A has dominated 12-A.

Congratulations Raiders on a hard fought effort. Keep your heads up and continue to fight. We'll see 'em again in the Region!!

FYI- The "Spelling Section" of Cully's side of the gym was a group of teachers and staff who LOVE working at Cully and LOVE the team and students of Culleoka school! They made those shirts to support Miller who has been dogged with that moniker by those who have regrets. SEE YOU LATER, AGITATOR!

QUOTE(greenwheel @ Feb 16 2007 - 10:36 PM) 826375463[/snapback]

Total domination by Culleoka.

Who was the Richland dad who came to the Cully side after the game and confronted some of the moms?

QUOTE(girlbythewhirlpool @ Feb 17 2007 - 09:52 AM) 826375903[/snapback]

FYI- The "Spelling Section" of Cully's side of the gym was a group of teachers and staff who LOVE working at Cully and LOVE the team and students of Culleoka school! They made those shirts to support Miller who has been dogged with that moniker by those who have regrets. SEE YOU LATER, AGITATOR!

Asking a simple question. Don't see how that makes me an agitator.

I will say I was real impressed at how Lurch jumped the railing thinking he was going after the Richland guy. Coach Landers put a stop to that real quick. You better tell him he was a little out of his jurisdiction, rememeber you were in Marshall county not Maury.

QUOTE(striker @ Feb 17 2007 - 01:31 PM) 826376289[/snapback]

greenwheel now that is pretty mean calling our sro a "lurch". Come on my man lets see you jump over the rail and take care of business. 10-4

And what business did he take care of?

And it's no doubt I could jump over the rail, it's the getting up after I fell that would be the hard part.

Sorry about your luck, greenwheel, but "agitator" doesn't refer to you....Maybe you are the guy Carly Simon wrote the song about........

QUOTE(greenwheel @ Feb 17 2007 - 12:40 PM) 826376193[/snapback]

Asking a simple question. Don't see how that makes me an agitator.

I will say I was real impressed at how Lurch jumped the railing thinking he was going after the Richland guy. Coach Landers put a stop to that real quick. You better tell him he was a little out of his jurisdiction, rememeber you were in Marshall county not Maury.