Booker T. Washington 90 Mitchell 68

Icy

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Icy @ Feb 15 2007 - 09:28 PM) 826373731[/snapback]

BTW beat Mitchell by 22pts and Liberty beat Mitchell by 13pts. I know that doesn't mean a whole lot but a BTW vs Liberty matchup in the state will be exciting if both teams make it all the way. GO WARRIORS

so let me get this straight you play a team in the city championship and could possibly turn around and play them again in the region.

QUOTE(icecold06 @ Feb 15 2007 - 10:24 PM) 826373885[/snapback]

so let me get this straight you play a team in the city championship and could possibly turn around and play them again in the region.

Yes....BTW is up for the challenge.... Icecold06 where did you pledge bruh?

QUOTE(icecold06 @ Feb 15 2007 - 10:36 PM) 826373915[/snapback]

right but I am saying how do they determine who plays for the city title is it a tournament

The top team in each district plays for the city championship....Mitchell was the top team on their side and BTW was the top team on their side. It is isn't a tournament. Their is a single A, AA, AAA championship game.

QUOTE(Icy @ Feb 15 2007 - 10:37 PM) 826373922[/snapback]

The top team in each district plays for the city championship....Mitchell was the top team on their side and BTW was the top team on their side. It is isn't a tournament. Their is a single A, AA, AAA championship game.

Ok gotcha, just wondering noone else in the state does that just wondering me and a couple of my boys were talking about it and how it is probably better than district and region tourneys

QUOTE(icecold06 @ Feb 15 2007 - 10:40 PM) 826373928[/snapback]

Ok gotcha, just wondering noone else in the state does that just wondering me and a couple of my boys were talking about it and how it is probably better than district and region tourneys

Some other cities in the state did it in the past, however, they decided not to do it anymore. The games are usually at the pyramid.