finals on tv

chswrestleing112

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(StarRaider @ Feb 16 2007 - 05:42 PM) 826374990[/snapback]

Lettner & Morgan was an overtime WAR in the semi's; heard someone say that was probably for the real state championship. Guess that D1 wrestlers do actually have some technique after all.

Yeah, and it wasn't a cake walk either. I'm sure he has a respect for D-I now. Last years 2 X 215 State Champ would have handled Courtney Coffey about the same way.

Congrats to Mr Matt Letner on a agressive match that had everyone saying wow!

QUOTE(soms @ Feb 16 2007 - 12:17 PM) 826374603[/snapback]

I just got off the phone with the program director of Fox 17 in Nashville. He was very interested in doing this, but no one has been in contact with him in the past. Only the TSSAA has made contact on other events such as b-ball and F-ball. He did ask who was the producer and I mentioned it was our Bradley friends there in Cleveland and he asked for more info. I mentioned Mike Creagan. Perhaps he would like to strike up a deal in this market??

soms

His first name is Lee and his number is 615-369-5543 if anyone would like to contact him and even push for a rebroadcast.

Bump ...for Nashville to let their voices be heard.