CPA at David Lipscomb

triplethreat_00

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

cpa is led by the three sensational sophomores David "Hollywood" Anderson, Hunter "Its Miller Time" Miller, and Z "Glass Breakin" Mason......DL has no chance....there is an old saying that "the third time is the charm" and i have to believe that saying for this game....if cpa can stay out of foul trouble i cant see DL wininng this game.....should be an awesome envirement and a great game....

CPA: 56 DL: 48

QUOTE(triplethreat_00 @ Feb 16 2007 - 02:41 PM) 826374800[/snapback]

I have never seen either of these two teams play but just from looking at scores and knowing about this district somewhat I would say it seems like it's gonna be a close one.

What type of game does it need to be for either team to win?

From an outside source I was at the last game at Lipscomb. Lipscomb will win, Z is laZy. Anderson acts like Hollywood, because he cries about everything. Miller is actually a good shooter, who is very humble. He does need the "weight room" though.

Lipscomb doesnt wear there emotions on there sleeves which is why they will win. Slater is a great leader and there big man will contain Z like last time.

Lipscomb 64

CPA 56

CPA beat Lipscomb, 35-32. I was at the game and it was really ugly. Slater, Clayton and Miller all played poorly, and I was especially suprised at Slater's lack of control.

Anderson from CPA stepped up for Miller and Mason played pretty decent (hit 2 3's, good inside play). Overall, it was exciting but not great execution from either team.

I was confused at DL's coaching; I would say they were outcoached by CPA. CPA's fans stormed the court after the game.

QUOTE(HHSnumber1fan @ Feb 16 2007 - 09:04 PM) 826375215[/snapback]

From an outside source I was at the last game at Lipscomb. Lipscomb will win, Z is laZy. Anderson acts like Hollywood, because he cries about everything. Miller is actually a good shooter, who is very humble. He does need the "weight room" though.

Lipscomb doesnt wear there emotions on there sleeves which is why they will win. Slater is a great leader and there big man will contain Z like last time.

Lipscomb 64

CPA 56

ARE U SERIOUS!!! YOU ARE SO IGNORANT!!!! I mean not only did you have just been made look like an idiot...cause CPA won but im pretty sure you have no idea what your talking about!!! Anderson is incredible(56 charges on the year) YOU can cry about that all you want....and looks like wearing the emotions on the sleeve and the CPA student section rushing the court worked out pretty well!!!

QUOTE(tnbasketball07 @ Feb 16 2007 - 09:22 PM) 826375265[/snapback]

CPA beat Lipscomb, 35-32. I was at the game and it was really ugly. Slater, Clayton and Miller all played poorly, and I was especially suprised at Slater's lack of control.

Anderson from CPA stepped up for Miller and Mason played pretty decent (hit 2 3's, good inside play). Overall, it was exciting but not great execution from either team.

I was confused at DL's coaching; I would say they were outcoached by CPA. CPA's fans stormed the court after the game.

DL has really struggled with their offensive execution late in the season. They look confused and out of sync. No discipline No rhythm No execution. Inside game is non-existant. Defense sporatic. No transition game.

QUOTE(ThePenguin @ Feb 16 2007 - 09:53 PM) 826375342[/snapback]

ARE U SERIOUS!!! YOU ARE SO IGNORANT!!!! I mean not only did you have just been made look like an idiot...cause CPA won but im pretty sure you have no idea what your talking about!!! Anderson is incredible(56 charges on the year) YOU can cry about that all you want....and looks like wearing the emotions on the sleeve and the CPA student section rushing the court worked out pretty well!!!

Anderson is cool and modest. No Hollywood. Sorry you got that impression. Don't confuse with defense and intensity. He serves his team where needed. Either shutting down an offensive player or stepping up like last night to put in points.

Ugly game last night but CPA got it done. For CPA to win without a point from Miller shows that they can adapt and win. I do think Slater injury slowed him a step. He wasn't the same as in the last game although all players seemed tight. It's an intense rivalry.

QUOTE(ThePenguin @ Feb 16 2007 - 09:53 PM) 826375342[/snapback]

I look like such an idiot for saying I thought a team that had already won twice on the year would win a third time. SORRY. The game I went to which was the second time they played @DL, Z WAS LAZY, ANDERSON ACTED LIKE A CRY BABY, and SLATER KILLED YALL. That is all i said, calm down. Congratulations, to CPA.

QUOTE(tnbasketball07 @ Feb 16 2007 - 09:22 PM) 826375265[/snapback]

I disagree with your analysis of the game. I think what you call poor play was more a refelction of the coaching. I think the players played as their coach's instructed them to. Which is why I was confused with the DL's coaching strategy. I think it made for an ugly game. I think their decision to face guard Miller the whole game back fired on them. They under estimated the abilities of the other CPA players. CPA plays unselfish team ball and that is why they won.