10AA District Championship Game

#1VolFan

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(#1VolFan @ Feb 16 2007 - 10:50 PM) 826375524[/snapback]

I pick Giles Co by 20!

I dont see that happening. You can combine the point difference from both games and the Panthers would have only lost by 15. Lewis County has really stepped it up during the last part of the season. Chase Helton has stepped in as a starter and the team has been playing well because of it. Last meeting Lewis overcame a big deficit and came back and almost won, so this one could be a good overall game. I guess we will see on Monday night

As a witness to last year's Giles County beat downs of Spring Hill in district title matches, (regular season and tournament.) I will say that Giles County comes out firing in the big games. When Giles knows it's a big game to win, they're out for blood. Coach Holt will have an excellent gameplan ready for the Bobcats. With that being said though, the two beatdowns were AT Giles County. We all know about playing in that hole. I pick Giles to win, but will root for Lewis County....

Anyone can beat anyone playing their A game. On an average night, most teams are playing in the B- to C range. I think Lewis County being at home and playing some REALLY good basketball lately, could pull off the upset. It will be a game of runs and many lead changes. I will say that Giles County will win, but I am 100% behind Lewis County. I also thank the Panthers for beating Spring Hill Thursday night. I truly believe that that loss will make the Raiders hungrier in tonight's game and in region play. Here's for District 10-AA!