10AA District Championship Game

#1VolFan

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The refs were terrible, the gc fans yelled inbred at a 12 year old girl from lc, and if the gc fans hadn't of left quick they most certainly would have had a real country boy tail whoopin after our tractors warmed up (btw that was the gayest chant that I have ever heard in my life).

the gc basketball team may have won but the panther nation beat the gc fans just like we said we would. They had 2 people to every 1 of ours and we were still louder, more intelligient with our cheers and we didn't even have to get too dirty.

BROKEBACK MOUNTAIN! BROKEBACK MOUNTAIN! BROKEBACK MOUNTAIN!

Oh yeah props to gc basketball team yall played a great game and both Holts were very impressive good luck in the district tourny. Nobody hates yall just your ignorant fans.

QUOTE(Nation!?.... @ Feb 20 2007 - 04:46 PM) 826381539[/snapback]The refs were terrible, the gc fans yelled inbred at a 12 year old girl from lc, and if the gc fans hadn't of left quick they most certainly would have had a real country boy tail whoopin after our tractors warmed up (btw that was the gayest chant that I have ever heard in my life).

the gc basketball team may have won but the panther nation beat the gc fans just like we said we would. They had 2 people to every 1 of ours and we were still louder, more intelligient with our cheers and we didn't even have to get too dirty.

BROKEBACK MOUNTAIN! BROKEBACK MOUNTAIN! BROKEBACK MOUNTAIN!

Oh yeah props to gc basketball team yall played a great game and both Holts were very impressive good luck in the district tourny. Nobody hates yall just your ignorant fans.

The refs were really terrible when they called about 4 fouls in a row for Lewis County weren't they? Refs are no excuse for a team to lose. As for an early exit, we gave your tractors plenty of time to warm up while Giles County was accepting the first place plaque and MVP trophies. If you have problems with our chants then don't repeat them after we say them. Come up with something original and try actually SAYING a chant every now and again. I hardly noticed that any "panther nation" was even present at the game to begin with. As for outnumbering the GC fans, I would certainly expect for a home crowd to outnumber a schools fans from an hour away.

But please let's not stray from the fact that Giles County won District AGAIN. This is I believe the 6th year in a row? LC really surprised me in their first half play, but once again Giles County's depth and overall talent and coaching reigned supreme in the end. If the GC vs. Lipscomb basketball game is HALF as exciting as the football game this year, everone who attends is in for their money's worth.

i think you are right they have one 6 years in a row. they had to work for this one a little bit if lewis shot 15% better from the field they would have won but giles earned that game. they missed a lot of open shots and when james got in foul trouble it hurt. back to the district thing. i think the last team before giles was marshall they one the tourney beating lewis in 01 and lewis won the regular season. the year before that lewis and giles had the best championship game i can remember a double over time thriller that giles won by i think 1 point. this district needs to pull together in the region. we dont need to have a repeat of last year. pull for your district teams i know i will pull for giles and i am from lewis county. so the more people we have pulling for each other the better that is assuming some of us make it past the first round.

QUOTE(norespect @ Feb 21 2007 - 09:12 AM) 826382529[/snapback]The refs were really terrible when they called about 4 fouls in a row for Lewis County weren't they? Refs are no excuse for a team to lose. As for an early exit, we gave your tractors plenty of time to warm up while Giles County was accepting the first place plaque and MVP trophies. If you have problems with our chants then don't repeat them after we say them. Come up with something original and try actually SAYING a chant every now and again. I hardly noticed that any "panther nation" was even present at the game to begin with. As for outnumbering the GC fans, I would certainly expect for a home crowd to outnumber a schools fans from an hour away.

QUOTE(norespect @ Feb 21 2007 - 09:16 AM) 826382538[/snapback]But please let's not stray from the fact that Giles County won District AGAIN. This is I believe the 6th year in a row? LC really surprised me in their first half play, but once again Giles County's depth and overall talent and coaching reigned supreme in the end. If the GC vs. Lipscomb basketball game is HALF as exciting as the football game this year, everone who attends is in for their money's worth.

Wow, First the Panther Nation was alot louder than gc, and if you go back and read the other post I said yall outnumbered us but we were still louder. YOu talk about our grammer and yall tards cant read! And the gc section did used to be great like 4 years ago was the last good year, and I cheered with them at the district tourny. Now your a joke and yall were copying chants that I have made up over the last 3 years you tard. Still like dave said I will cheer for giles, and their cheerleaders but not there fans bc they are a joke and they just plainly stink like a lewis county pole cat.

also good luck to spring hill & marshall co. (the blue team, i went for yall every game this tourny)

To tell the truth, I really enjoyed watching the game; both teams played with alot of enthusiasm. I would have liked to seen a district championship to Lewis County, but I guess there is always next year. Now on to the subject of region. What is the chance of another meeting between the Bobcants and the Panthers? I know about MLK's effective strategies, but how are they physically? There has to be a weakness in their play, as there is with any team in basketball. I would like to see the championship be between two 10AA teams. Last question, if Giles County is the standard of student sections as they say, why were you all speechless after the B. B. mountain chant? I do believe there were some fighting words coming from some of your fans.......not to say I blame them. LOL.

Sorry had to throw that last one in there, no one has to answer that question...

It only took you 3 tries to spell mountain right, good job guys. I haven't been able to get on here to keep this streak of AWESOME trash-talking up, I've been busy making my travel plans to go to Spring Hill to watch my team play CPA. You see Giles County actually WON, and advanced in the tournament. I wish I could say the same for Lewis County but...I guess it just wasn't it the cards for you guys huh? It's a shame really, I was seriously starting to like Lewis County's tenacity. Well it's been a good run. I will most definately look forward to our next year's meeting.

I honestly think that the refs did not cost Lewis the game. It just seemed that Lewis got cold at the wrong time, and Giles capitalized. Even though Lewis County forced more turnover than Giles, Giles showed their dominance once again by pulling out the victory. It was a great game, very exciting, and I look forward to more of those games next year. Lewis is only losing 3 seniors, so they should be battling Giles for the top spot once again next year. The key to beating Giles next year is stop Creshaun Holt.